Help: Less claims over time .

The resource node depreciation thing is getting to the point where the game is unplayable due to lack of mining claims...

I think I will wait for my auctions to clear, then go on a few runs, auction the stuff off.. Rinse repeat.

I am at the point where if my first probe does not hit, I do not mine as it just is not worth the risk to my bankroll.

The resource node depreciation thing is getting to the point where the game is unplayable due to lack of mining claims...

I think I will wait for my auctions to clear, then go on a few runs, auction the stuff off.. Rinse repeat.

I am at the point where if my first probe does not hit, I do not mine as it just is not worth the risk to my bankroll.

WoW :laugh: I am at a point when press "1" and if finder get lag i just quit mining for few months

I was think you talk serious then i start even read some of your post's but you may be the best troll ever been born in this forum :laugh:

WoW :laugh: I am at a point when press "1" and if finder get lag i just quit mining for few months

I was think you talk serious then i start even read some of your post's but you may be the best troll ever been born in this forum :laugh:

Resources generate in an all or nothing fashion, there is either an abundance of resources in the area or nothing. But what I may try is to mine on previously known coordinates for set resources. If I know Devil's Tail is located at xxx,yyy,zzz, I will mine there as that action is better for the economy and my bankroll.

Resources generate in an all or nothing fashion, there is either an abundance of resources in the area or nothing. But what I may try is to mine on previously known coordinates for set resources. If I know Devil's Tail is located at xxx,yyy,zzz, I will mine there as that action is better for the economy and my bankroll.

ive tested that and it doesnt work. you still need to have the item cap low enough and ride the wave to get the rare resource.

ive tested that and it doesnt work. you still need to have the item cap low enough and ride the wave to get the rare resource.

I am also suspecting that rare resources cycle in and out of the obtainable resources list in an area as those resources are consumed by crafters.

I have also changed my strategy in light of an adjustment made to my excel sheet.... I am now going to do the opposite of what I should do and mine the same areas over and over again, just like a farmer planting and then reaping their crops. So far the results have been encouraging.

I am also suspecting that rare resources cycle in and out of the obtainable resources list in an area as those resources are consumed by crafters.

I have also changed my strategy in light of an adjustment made to my excel sheet.... I am now going to do the opposite of what I should do and mine the same areas over and over again, just like a farmer planting and then reaping their crops. So far the results have been encouraging.

buy the bp related to that resource and craft it yourself to give yourself a leg up in getting the resources used.

buy the bp related to that resource and craft it yourself to give yourself a leg up in getting the resources used.
"I'm a miner not a crafter, Jim"

That is perhaps an option.

A quick update, none of my strategies work.. I think I am going to wait till the end of the halloween event, then attempt mining again, it's just not worth the risk...

Update, technique is restored for a short time, but hitrate drops off expectantly over time....

Back