YASP v.1 (Yet Another Space Proposal)

We have a simple solution: It's pvp, stop whining.

I have an even simpler solution: I take my money elsewhere.

I cant see what all the fuss is about. If I want to go quickly to another planet - I slim my inventory down - all excess items stored in vehicles that can be quickly put in storage. Message an active Equus owner and off I go.

When I want to carry extra weight but no stackables then i lug everything through space in my quad. I do this just before I prepare my dinner. By the time my dinner is eaten it is usually close to landing time.

If I want to carry stackables then it is a MS passage.

I like having to think about all of this - it is part of what makes EU interesting. I think interplanetary TP's would remove too much hassle from the game and ultimately make the game more boring.

As an example - if there is an event on a planet I want to take part in the it is Equus away. Two days ago I got bored of Caly after the MM so I loaded up the quad and flew to RT - I will usually visit most of the planets when I do this and will not expect to be back on Caly for a few weeks. Kind of like owning a motor home - you dont just drive off in it - you load up with supplies check the fuel and fluids and then begin your trip.

Please don't make space travel too easy

Reactions: San
I like the idea of the OP. just to get to fly your way once you have been shot. It should be restricted somehow to fly in the exact same configuration (same passenger/s, same inventory..)

I can imagine where it comes from .. ppl making fun of shooting ships over and over again, making it impossible to leave ..

Back