Entropia Universe 15.10.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Additions

• Plot Management UI has received a visual update.
  • Added timestamp for Screenshots taken with the Screenshot action.

Fixed Issues

• Fixed icon size for Enhancers.
  • It is now possible refine, “Basic Fertilizer”.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

I loved the bigger enhancers :(

Screenshot alone was awesome. Now with Timestamp its amazing :yay::yay:

Additions

!
Fixed Issues

!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

sadly you can't make seeds anymore, it seems:scratch2:

Additions

!

Not bad, now add autoscreen on globals/hofs.

could someone check if estate terminals are fixed please and not reading 0/0 on items . ta

Not bad, now add autoscreen on globals/hofs.

That's a little more involved since ticker messages often come with significant delay. You want a shot with as much swirling gold as possible -and- dubbed with the correct ticker message, otherwise the complaints about it capturing the wrong moment will never end. Often you have to take two screenshots and do a cut&paste afterwards to get the proper image. It could be achieved in-game, but it means it has to be re-composed after all components have become available. Would be nice, but I'm not sure they will want to do this.

That's a little more involved since ticker messages often come with significant delay. You want a shot with as much swirling gold as possible -and- dubbed with the correct ticker message, otherwise the complaints about it capturing the wrong moment will never end. Often you have to take two screen shots and do a cut&paste afterwards to get the proper image. It could be achieved in-game, but it means it has to be re-composed after all components have become available. Would be nice, but I'm not sure they will want to do this.

Agree it's not same for everyone. But entropialife tracker has a auto screen feature and for me it works well.
Now with full screen window it's not rly important any more, bec. screens aren't black in full screen with tracker, but auto screen is always a nice to have feature if you don't want to use third-party software.

Issues with this patch

Additions

!
Fixed Issues

!

Originally Posted Here

And the unlisted feature this time is...

All of the icons in the tools tab of my inventory are broken and showing some image I don't understand (currently on Monria)

I wonder how the enhancers got that big in the first place.

Sales to orders for multiple deeds bug back again.

Pulled it, relisted for 1 ped under, still doesn't sell to order.

Think it's time I asked for auction peds back. I've let it go too many times.

Rick

Sales to orders for multiple deeds bug back again.

Pulled it, relisted for 1 ped under, still doesn't sell to order.

Think it's time I asked for auction peds back. I've let it go too many times.

Rick

Thats no bug, the order did bid on soon-to-expire deed so its "reserved"

Not sure why you would pull it. It would sell especially if under order amount. Might take an hour or two.

That's a little more involved since ticker messages often come with significant delay. You want a shot with as much swirling gold as possible -and- dubbed with the correct ticker message, otherwise the complaints about it capturing the wrong moment will never end. Often you have to take two screenshots and do a cut&paste afterwards to get the proper image. It could be achieved in-game, but it means it has to be re-composed after all components have become available. Would be nice, but I'm not sure they will want to do this.

We've waited over a decade for a screenshot function so I cant see them spending any more time on it.

If you want a good Global / HOF picture, just press the key you've assigned to take screenshots a few times when one happens then delete the 'spares' at a later time. :)

We've waited over a decade for a screenshot function so I cant see them spending any more time on it.

If you want a good Global / HOF picture, just press the key you've assigned to take screenshots a few times when one happens then delete the 'spares' at a later time. :)

Not sure what you mean. RU talking about tracker ?

I am on WIN10 and I can't even get windows print screen to work when I am in full screen mode, moreover when I alt-tab out of the game to check something and I have the icon at the bottom of the screen and do a mouse over on the icon all I see is a black screen. The other icons that are not in full screen mode show what they are.

Not sure what you mean. RU talking about tracker ?

I am on WIN10 and I can't even get windows print screen to work when I am in full screen mode, moreover when I alt-tab out of the game to check something and I have the icon at the bottom of the screen and do a mouse over on the icon all I see is a black screen. The other icons that are not in full screen mode show what they are.

No I'm not talking about Tracker, I'm talking about the new in-game Screenshot function.

Bind it to a key with the Action Library and when you press it, the game tells you where its been saved (System tab)

If the fault is with Windows 10, I cant advise, I stayed with Win7.

Can yall address and fix the bug for Land Plots? Every time I leave my plot I crash

Can yall address and fix the bug for Land Plots? Every time I leave my plot I crash

You need to make sure you have 'turned off' the 'build function/tools'.

I wonder how Entropia life manages so well when a global/hof happens as the third party application reads the chat log entry and then takes a screenshot and still manages to capture it beautifully... If MA can't code something like this from within the game, without having a seperate program to read logs and then take the picture, I'm not sure what they would be able to code :laugh: really if you think about it, they already have the code for changing from first person to third person when it happens. As that happens, just add the code for a screen shot.

Famous words before a huge disaster;
Don't work harder, work smarter....
Aaaand....
How hard could it be?:cool:

I wonder how Entropia life manages so well when a global/hof happens as the third party application reads the chat log entry and then takes a screenshot and still manages to capture it beautifully... If MA can't code something like this from within the game, without having a seperate program to read logs and then take the picture, I'm not sure what they would be able to code :laugh: really if you think about it, they already have the code for changing from first person to third person when it happens. As that happens, just add the code for a screen shot.

I keep reading that but it's not happening for me. The swirl, the appearance of loot items and the ticker message are often heavily out of sync, especially the latter. If I want to capture it all, I need to take several screenshots. A few I have published were cut together, needs an exceptional case like here to justify the work. EL doesn't work at all for me, I used Fraps until now.

I know my computer is at the low end of specs but since I can play pretty okay I rather suspect it has to do with the timing of messages coming in from the server. Whether this happens at the source or underway, I don't know, but ping times vary greatly, and this isn't restricted to my current conditions with 3G, but wasn't any better in Germany with cable+wifi. I'm not bothering support with this or asking MindArk to cater to these conditions for their development, but if I'm not the only one they would inevitably deal with some feedback if they implemented it.

I keep reading that but it's not happening for me. The swirl, the appearance of loot items and the ticker message are often heavily out of sync, especially the latter.

I've set the delay in the EL tracker to 500ms, and the screenshots it makes always show exactly the same sequence of swirlies (example1, example2). But I prefer to do screenshots manually (using MSI Afterburner) and usually manage to make 3-4 shots while the swirlies proceed to choose the best, so EL's shots I keep only if forgot to do it manually.

I suspect that if EL fails to do it properly for you, whatever solution MA would code into the game would fail too.

Love the idea of an in-game screenshot function too.

At least to me, automating that function isn't primarily about the quality of the shot. It's more about the convenience of it.

I'm tense enough behind my keyboard when hunting over my weight class. Last thing I need is another few buttons to press to get a screenie of the 1 in a 100 shot that pays.

Yeah, perfect screenie with peak swirlie, ticker line & loot spelled out (& str!ppers dancing in the background) would be cream. It's not must-have though.

Just get a snapshot and dump it into some temp folder so I can marvel at it later.

Thanks!

Back