Fixed Issue: Refiner Recipes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The refiner recipe issues reported last week have been corrected in today's patch.

• Basic Fertilizer: 1 x Fruit (Papplon, Bombardo, Caroot or Haimoros) + 1 x Melchi Water
  • Fruit Seeds: 1 x Fruit (Papplon, Bombardo, Caroot or Haimoros) + 1 x Vibrant Sweat
For both recipes, the fruit must be placed in the refiner first.

Originally Posted Here

Great, Vibrant Sweat is added...

I take it the mark up value of vibrant sweat would increase? :scratch2:

The refiner recipe issues reported last week have been corrected in today's patch.

Fruit Seeds: 1 x Fruit (Papplon, Bombardo, Caroot or Haimoros) + 1 x Vibrant Sweat

Fixed? They've changed that one by adding a sweat lol!
I'm wondering how much of that fix was technical? Sounds to me like branching, depending on what goes into the machine first, but why the sweat? The fruit was able to be changed into seeds; there was no problem with that bit, was there?
edit: ahhhhh, it's to stop fruit being automatically sent down the branch that makes seeds?
[an interesting glimpse of the internal programming there... ;)]

Anyone else thinking basic fertilizer should've used dung??? :scratch2:

Anyone else thinking basic fertilizer should've used dung??? :scratch2:

Manure is just one type of fertilizer:

Compost: Compost is made from decomposed plants. Grass clippings, leaves raked from the lawn, apple peels, and any discard uncooked fruit or vegetable peels or cores can be added to a compost pile. Some people add shredded newspaper, tea bags and coffee grounds. Meat scraps should never be added to compost piles since they will smell bad and attract vermin to the pile. Compost piles are easy to make and most home gardeners can create a simple compost pile. As time goes by, the materials added to the compost pile begin to decompose thanks to the action of various microbes. The result is a rich, crumbly material often dubbed 'black gold' by gardeners.

Peat moss: Gardeners often add peat moss to the soil to improve soil texture and add nutrients. Peat moss is harvested from peat bogs, where decomposing moss creates thick mats. It's then dried and sold by the bag or container.

Seaweed: Seaweed or kelp fertilizer utilizes harvested plants that grow in the ocean. These plants are nutrient-rich and decompose rapidly.

Manures: Animal manure, such as cow and horse manure, can be added to the garden for natural organic fertilizers. Care must be taken to allow manures to age or they can burn the roots of plants.

so how do fruit seeds work? do you need 1 to grow a fruit tree or 100000??? I'd like the latter

Back