farming and havesting

baron topper

Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
hi my first fruits is ready to farm

clik img

just one problem if i try to click on harvest it says "Could not execute. Please try again.

and one of the plants seem to be gone to.
so still no fruits havested.
baron topper.

if this post belongs elsewhere plz move it there.

ps the to items can be seen in my snug at livas [66448, 85468, 199]

Last edited:
just one problem if i try to click on harvest it says "Could not execute. Please try again.

and one of the plants seem to be gone to.
so still no fruits havested.
baron topper.

Well grats on being the first to reach the next cock-up stage! :scratch2: And thanks for the info...

Grrr sorry to hear.

Rick

Bugs must have come and eaten them.

Hope gets fixed soon, can't imagine how dissapointed you are being first and all.

Also it seems that pappalon needs to do level 4 (DNA D) twice. Is that right?

Also it seems that pappalon needs to do level 4 (DNA D) twice. Is that right?

that is correct lv 3 and 4 to farm pappalon, is made from the same materiel, so to tims DNA D

that is correct lv 3 and 4 to farm pappalon, is made from the same materiel, so to tims DNA D

Yes and I guess my question really is. Is this a bug or a feature?

Yes and I guess my question really is. Is this a bug or a feature?

Reason it could be a bug: the other stages were 3 with mats + finalise at no further cost
Reason it could be a feature: it may be the final (ironic :yay: here) level to get the end product out. MA may have thought - let's stuff them just one more time!

2nd reason it could be a bug: devs seem to like copy+paste (we have seen mistakes in new item stats that suggest copy+paste was used), apparently without much thought about checking the actual result against what was planned.

Without knowing more it looks pretty much like a coin toss to me, well some kind of toss at any rate. ;)

I vote BUG!! :cdevil:

The issue has been fixed, so you can now finish the harvesting process.

lol

her is what i got.

baron topper

ps the water ways 4500 kg

Maybe you can go for more discovery hofs.

Can it be dragged to a refiner?

If so can you add sweetstuff with it to it?

You don't have to press the button, but can do a few tests I guess

Rick

Maybe you can go for more discovery hofs.

Can it be dragged to a refiner?

If so can you add sweetstuff with it to it?

You don't have to press the button, but can do a few tests I guess

Rick

at the moment no results with the refiner, no seeds, no results with sweetsstuff.

same with the water.

baron topper

So I try harvesting my Carroot and nothing. I mean the plant disappears and I get nowt. Did the items go straight to your inventory Baron?

So I try harvesting my Carroot and nothing. I mean the plant disappears and I get nowt. Did the items go straight to your inventory Baron?

the one i havested to day the items was sent to inventory 11 papplon and 4500 kg of water.

you might had bin hit with the same bug as i was yesterday where the other one also disappeared out in thin air. as i tryed to harvest it

For the extreme cost to grow these plants, the DNA A, B, C and D are rocketing up in value! Yet the loot is small and u have to replant the next one?
What do u think the cost vs return is?

the one i havested to day the items was sent to inventory 11 papplon and 4500 kg of water.

you might had bin hit with the same bug as i was yesterday where the other one also disappeared out in thin air. as i tryed to harvest it

Yeah it just went Pfffftttt! and nothing :( not going to even attempt to harvest the others

Back