A very serious discussion about big boobs.

aztec

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Aztec AztecRose RedRose
Is it just me that is frustrated by stretched textures with clothes on avatars with big boobs.
I found that tank tops in game get eaten by my avatars boobs as well which is less than appealing.

Does anyone know of tops in game that dont do this? Its been a thorn in my side for years.

j0NFNXl.png

9UPaMUa.png

Last edited:
It can be fixed with cosmetic surgery.

Q ?

I will get him right here , stand by

The interesting thing about this is that you won't get any serious conversations about this topic...

Also boobs.

Pics look great with 3d glasses, had to duck.

But yes there does seem to be some male chauvinism/sexism in a lot of the females clothes models. Funny for guys, but guess can be edgy for women participants.

You need to spend more time in space, I heard the cold makes things smaller.

You need to spend more time in space, I heard the cold makes things smaller.

That solution certainly would reduce the gravity of the situation

It's far worse when you have big boobs irl ..... No one wants to talk serious about them there, either :p

It's far worse when you have big boobs irl ..... No one wants to talk serious about them there, either :p

LOL im a 38G-H depending on the cup so I know what its like In game and IRL.

when you notice that you suddenly are getting many new friend requests in the game over the next few days... you'll know they were reading this thread.

lol

LOL im a 38G-H depending on the cup so I know what its like In game and IRL.

So glad to have small ta-tas in game and irl :D

when you notice that you suddenly are getting many new friend requests in the game over the next few days... you'll know they were reading this thread.

lol

I make it hard cuz im not on the player register ;)

Seriously.

The texture is streched because it just an image and not a generated texture. MA would need to make the texture procedural generated. I doubt that will happen within the next years.
As an alternative, it could be possible to make cloths in different sizes (hey, work for Tailors ingame). So you would need to buy whatever fits you.

Also seriously, why are there no nipples? Looks weird.

Seriously.

The texture is streched because it just an image and not a generated texture. MA would need to make the texture procedural generated. I doubt that will happen within the next years.
As an alternative, it could be possible to make cloths in different sizes (hey, work for Tailors ingame). So you would need to buy whatever fits you.

Also seriously, why are there no nipples? Looks weird.
Im not asking for changes just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they found clothes that work.
Hence why i started the discussion.

But yes there does seem to be some male chauvinism/sexism in a lot of the females clothes models. Funny for guys, but guess can be edgy for women participants.

Whichever way creates more income, and therein lies the serious part.

Im not asking for changes just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they found clothes that work.
Hence why i started the discussion.

LIES! you just wanted to to talk about ya jugs :yup:

Back