A very serious discussion about big boobs.

Im not asking for changes just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they found clothes that work.
Hence why i started the discussion.

The answer is within... All cloths have a texture with a certain size. If you are small but within the proportion on which the texture/3D mesh was designed, the texture will just look smaller. Same for big people, texture will be streched but only look bigger.

Now if you get out of "proportion" the textures will look streched or shrunken on the specific parts. This means everybody who is out of MA´s idea of proportion will have the same problem.

PS: MA´s idea of proportion is the ava you get on a new account, without changing anything.

Last edited:
The answer is within... All cloths have a texture with a certain size. If you are small but within the proportion on which the texture/3D mesh was designed, the texture will just look smaller. Same for big people, texture will be streched but only look bigger.

Now if you get out of "proportion" the textures will look streched or shrunken on the specific parts. This means everybody who is out of MA´s idea of proportion will have the same problem.

PS: MA´s idea of proportion is the ava you get on a new account, without changing anything.

Missed the point entirely. I dont care if it happens however I would like to know if there is clothes that DONT do this.

Pics look great with 3d glasses, had to duck.

But yes there does seem to be some male chauvinism/sexism in a lot of the females clothes models. Funny for guys, but guess can be edgy for women participants.
Wheres the chauvinism/sexism? I see none.

I dont think coats have this problem as i havnt seen big jugs with people wearing coats. probably because they were not made to be as tight fitting. could be wrong though.

But yes there does seem to be some male chauvinism/sexism in a lot of the females clothes models. Funny for guys, but guess can be edgy for women participants.

Guys are not laughing because male clothes are screwed beyond belief. I stopped wearing my coat because of massive boobs on it after vu14 :)

Missed the point entirely. I dont care if it happens however I would like to know if there is clothes that DONT do this.

ehh.. ok, sorry. Let me try again:

Due to technical reasons there are no cloths which will look nice if you have big boobs in Entropia. :dunce:

ehh.. ok, sorry. Let me try again:

Due to technical reasons there are no cloths which will look nice if you have big boobs in Entropia. :dunce:

It's the punishment for all the additional load they put on servers :)

Absolutely. That net transparent stuff, whatever is called.

Absolutely. That net transparent stuff, whatever is called.
I was actually considering that since it doesnt look awful :p

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:dont wear any top at all!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Yes RR, I agree. I'm sick to death of high end textures stretching out of shape :(
On more than one occasion I havn't had garments textured because of that anomaly.
NO I refuse to gaffer tape them down... like the boys with their flat crotches in game.

Yes RR, I agree. I'm sick to death of high end textures stretching out of shape :(
On more than one occasion I havn't had garments textured because of that anomaly.
NO I refuse to gaffer tape them down... like the boys with their flat crotches in game.

I ended up getting them reduced by a player. I still get stretched textures even with smaller boobs lmao. Q_Q

There is a fix :) a wee trick to it. It only happens with certain tops, for example the older styled ones don't do it. To get rid of it you need an older top and do a bit of layering. Seems newer ones were rushed in and a bit glitchy. I reported it a while back. Bustiers are the worst, have you seen what they do to boobs!

Sec I'll get some pics when off my phone.

OK so here is the how the tops distort boobs. Insta boob job

insta_boob_job.jpg

These 2 styles are the most ridiculous.

huge_boobs.jpg

To get around it I use a mesh tank top or a body stocking. Same pink shiny top in the pics below, but now with boobs at origional size, one with body stocking, one with mesh top :) This works best for tops which default to under the mesh.

3.jpg

1794548_484097915026656_5555214925861332185_n.jpg

There are loads of wee combinations which influence the other. Like shoes for example :)

shoes.jpg

( I have reported all of these, neverdie thought they were great lol!)

Last edited:
That's a good pic of Dorothy & the Tin Man :)

Its all down to the repressed fevered sexual imaginings of young nerdish male programmers.
At the beginning when I was amending my avatar's body from the default that the programmers imagined/hoped all women should look like.

It was a matter of ffs, they are far too big, so dialling tits back, & back & yet again - even at the lowest level they appear to stick out 25cm or so - so no wonder tops get distorted

And footwear too, in certain combinations foxy high stiletto boots can make your knickers disappear so you end up parading around in all your glory.

Back