Smart Drugs

Status

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Any smart drug users here ? And by that i mean only the research proven ones such as modafinial , coluracetam and so forth, not the other mixes etc.
Situation is this ; I got allot going on and i now want to take my psychology degree further and could do with whatever edge i can get. No need to tell me to let anything go cause i got people doing some the heavy lifting, so i can make time.

Emphases on somehting related to enahncing focus - Im sure there must some of you students who know a thing or two on the topic. So any smart drug communities that are worth checking out ?

Last edited:
when you need focus enhancing drugs to get ur diploma then it might be the best if u dont study at all...

when you need focus enhancing drugs to get ur diploma then it might be the best if u dont study at all...

So by your lack of logic "smart people have no interest in getting smarter about getting things done ?

Yea that sounds real smart rag boy - get back in the bowl fruitloop.

Last edited:
red wine and lots of candy helps .

Sounds dangerous - Not about energy at all, im really just after something that helps you improve focus (zone in) which is why im not interested in the stacks or mixes. I tend to usually do more than one thing at a time and it seems build in which will be a problem for studying again. I do not intend on practicing - just like to keep learning, and it's about time again.

Smart drugs are big in the US apparently, so thought id ask here.

Last edited:
So by your lack of logic "smart people have no interest in getting smarter about getting things done ?

Yea that sounds real smart rag boy - get back in the bowl fruitloop.

are you really as stupid as you sound? i guess you misunderstood what i was trying to tell. when you cant stand the pressure of studying without drug abuse, you shouldnt study at all. or work about your methods to release some pressure. drug abuse certainly isnt the answer...
and you make it look like using drugs make you smarter... thats some smart logic either isnt it...
but np. go ahead and destroy your life. no problem for me.

i reported the post

drugs are not a short way for doing things, and i don't see anything smart on all drugs world.

find a way to do your things with your own force and if u need help ask for it to your friends, not to something chimical.

good luck for your studies.

Drugs are never the answer

New to all this so had to look it up and found most are available over the counter without prescription, plant based and not illegal at all.

Trust me i hate taking even headache medicine so there is no absolute desire. Unlike the drugs were all told to avoid and most do smart drugs can come over the counter are non addictive, you cant get hooked and legal as a Schedule IV. The only time they are illegal is when they are prescription based but bought without - and those are only the ones that help folks with brain disabilities.

Yes drugs especially the ones that spring to mind with a word like are no good in general including the stuff in our water and food. Were not talking about those though and looking at research backed stuff. So i hear you and would still like to learn more. Cautiously optimistic.

For mental enhancement, the best things are those that allow for better blood flow to the brain. Vitamin b12 shots, exercise, etc.

Phentamine is a big thing too but that's for weight and high a1c and is addictive.

There are much more suitable forums on the internet to discuss topics such as this.

:locked:

Status
Back