Gardening System Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
An issue preventing access to the final stage of the Gardening process has been corrected.

No progress has been lost for affected participants.

Our apologies for any convenience caused by this issue.

Originally Posted Here

I have just harvested Caroot and got nothing back, also the Pappalon plant still wants another DNA D plus mats.

Bugs ate it :)

I have just harvested Caroot and got nothing back, also the Pappalon plant still wants another DNA D plus mats.

GRATZ! You may have gotten the very first farming NO LOOTER!!!

Calypso locusts and parasites all eating the vegetation.

Interesting question here is what messages are you getting for these 'no looters' if any?

No message just a pfft! sound, I am glad to say I have now successfully harvested haimoros, bombardo and papplon, so not sure what is happening here. Won't attempt Caroot again until I hear from support, although I have planted it out again.

No message just a pfft! sound, I am glad to say I have now successfully harvested haimoros, bombardo and papplon, so not sure what is happening here. Won't attempt Caroot again until I hear from support, although I have planted it out again.

Cool Yeah I saw they are new fruits with tt of 15ped? What are they used for? refine them into normal fruit?

Cool Yeah I saw they are new fruits with tt of 15ped? What are they used for? refine them into normal fruit?

My guess, get enough off themn as LA owner & get some elite or "event" spawn

Back