Insurance premiums vs regular game deposits

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
That is what a uncle of mine from Insurance company said this week that this Swedish MindArk company will not return money even if we withdraw after I told him that for past 3 years I am making 15%+ ROI on Deeds in this game...

I want to slap this person from some insurance company and don't know why he comes to me when I don't talk to him properly? These people's are too use to doing fraud and can't see virtual economies like this.

This person turned words when I talked about Second Life and said that I should pay him $15 per month which I spends in this game as this company one day will turn out fraud. Look at words of this person.

Hope this thread is in correct section..

And after visit of this person I can't find the printed papers of my Entropia missions which records the missions I have completed and yet to complete. Look at the guts of this person to steal things from other people's room. That is what insurance section people are, we try to stay away from them and they just find new ways to do lies.

Stopped reading after the click bait and realized the question posed didn't have anything to do with the OP.

Is there a question really posed here?

My parents used to tell me to get a real job and ignore computer programming. I didn't listen. Maybe you should do the same.

English words written in a way that isn't understandable by an English person, gratz.

MA have paid me $ every time I've withdrawn.

English words written in a way that isn't understandable by an English person, gratz.

MA have paid me $ every time I've withdrawn.

If he has had deeds for 3 years and paying that return then he should also know that unless he is blowing the peds...

Don't try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

I got paid.

/mod note/ changed the title to better reflect the comparison that the threadstarter seems to be trying to make.

That is what a uncle of mine from Insurance company said this week that this Swedish MindArk company will not return money even if we withdraw after I told him that for past 3 years I am making 15%+ ROI on Deeds in this game...

I want to slap this person from some insurance company and don't know why he comes to me when I don't talk to him properly? These people's are too use to doing fraud and can't see virtual economies like this.

This person turned words when I talked about Second Life and said that I should pay him $15 per month which I spends in this game as this company one day will turn out fraud. Look at words of this person.

Hope this thread is in correct section..

And after visit of this person I can't find the printed papers of my Entropia missions which records the missions I have completed and yet to complete. Look at the guts of this person to steal things from other people's room. That is what insurance section people are, we try to stay away from them and they just find new ways to do lies.

to be fair the roi is not correct. people seem to forget that withdrawel costs money too that you need to subtract from your roi

/mod note/ changed the title to better reflect the comparison that the threadstarter seems to be trying to make.

The interests of people will disappear and much knowledge about insurance frauds could not be lightened. I better invest in entropia skills then buying a retirement plan as I know the truth about there schemes.

If you make an insurance deal you always make a beat that have the odds against you to get out even or on a profit. Lots of people pay for things that may never happen in case they happen. A few will benefit from their insurance while the most just pay money to sleep better. Some insurances might be considerable but a lot arn't. If everyone withdraw their peds at the same time your Insurance guy is right, mindark wont pay out because they not own that much money. But thats no news and most of our banks work in the same way.

Google Translate??

If you make an insurance deal you always make a beat that have the odds against you to get out even or on a profit.

Insurance is not bought to get out even or to profit, but to avoid a financial disaster following another disaster.

If you make an insurance deal you always make a beat that have the odds against you to get out even or on a profit. Lots of people pay for things that may never happen in case they happen. A few will benefit from their insurance while the most just pay money to sleep better. Some insurances might be considerable but a lot arn't. If everyone withdraw their peds at the same time your Insurance guy is right, mindark wont pay out because they not own that much money. But thats no news and most of our banks work in the same way.

Contract theory stipulates that there must not be equal payout for an insurance contract, or the insuree would not act as ethically as they would when the payout does not cover the cost of the item insured.

The nobel prize in economics was awarded this week to the two foremost experts in contract theory.

Now where did I put my peezlemeter?

Your uncle is right, where he is wrong is calling this a fraud. But yea, when someone working in insurance sector talks about fraud, the irony..

Google Translate??
Well since you asked... I went ahead and ran OP through google translate switching languages until I came full circle back to english, then did same with bing translate. Thinking the Klingon threw off the translation a bit cause now it sounds like a monthly contract to hire a cheap hitman!

It plays "three I + and in Sweden, at least 15% compensation insurance David week." "
. Uh, uh, uh, I'm here, I know ZHENZHENLINKSELECTRICCOMPANY. People can not see the virtual economy behavior.
$ 15 per month in the morning of the game's sales history to kill him. If you are looking for.
You try to solve some of them.
Cecropia Guide Series model to complete a proper room to another is used. Part of this process, we need new ways to be honest place.

:confused: _ :scratch2: :umn: :deal: = :bump:

Last edited:
Well since you asked... I went ahead and ran OP through google translate switching languages until I came full circle back to english, then did same with bing translate. Thinking the Klingon threw off the translation a bit cause now it sounds like a monthly contract to hire a cheap hitman!

It plays "three I + and in Sweden, at least 15% compensation insurance David week." "
. Uh, uh, uh, I'm here, I know ZHENZHENLINKSELECTRICCOMPANY. People can not see the virtual economy behavior.
$ 15 per month in the morning of the game's sales history to kill him. If you are looking for.
You try to solve some of them.
Cecropia Guide Series model to complete a proper room to another is used. Part of this process, we need new ways to be honest place.

:confused: _ :scratch2: :umn: :deal: = :bump:

I could not stop laughing irl while reading this :lolup:

ZHENZHENLINKSELECTRICCOMPANY

This seems to be fairly simple. When translating to Chinese, 'Second Life' was reinterpreted as Renren (Chinese social network), and afterwards it went through Russian or other Eastern European language using Palladius table, where жэнь (zhen') corresponds to ren in pinyin.

damn High Deductible loot.

If MA started offering insurance on virtual items (insurance against future updates than might devalue an item for example), then contracts would have to be a little more robust than "insurance deeds" or something :laugh:

Back