Herman Ark-30 Smuggler (UL)

The-Onciest

Prowler
Society
Global Alliance Guard
Onciest Dropkick Advrise
Not sure where or how much the last one sold for but it was on auction for around 30k

Any ideas?

Edit: found this information

http://www.entropialife.com/about/Gu...o&itemID=11174

dUUibsP.jpg

Rw4a7Vm.jpg

EE2cOJq.png

Last edited:
Hey there,

Gz if you looted this.

I see you ask 30k, and some years ago it might have been worth it.

The one that was in auc started at 30k , then got relisted over and over again until it was around 10k and im not sure it even sold for that. (That u can check yourself in MU history, just scroll through the tiers) And that one had quite a few tiers.

The positive of this gun is its decent dps and range for low level users. Its also UL so u dont have to go to auc and buy a new gun all the time. And you get to enjoy the tiers you unlock forever. BUT with an eco of 2.888 with dante there are far better (L) guns out there that will save u peds even if you have to pay high markup.

I see you are very close to being able to use it yourself. If I were you I would skill with it, get some tiers on it and sell it when you are ready for an upgrade.

Good luck with the sale.

is this the T0 that has never been shot?

This gun was last sold for ~8k, and in my opinion even for that it was overpriced. You can get a high tier imported TEN for less than 6k (or an adj maddox for about the same).

That eco is meh nowadays.

Cheers.

Hey there,

Gz if you looted this.

I see you ask 30k, and some years ago it might have been worth it.

The one that was in auc started at 30k , then got relisted over and over again until it was around 10k and im not sure it even sold for that. (That u can check yourself in MU history, just scroll through the tiers) And that one had quite a few tiers.

The positive of this gun is its decent dps and range for low level users. Its also UL so u dont have to go to auc and buy a new gun all the time. And you get to enjoy the tiers you unlock forever. BUT with an eco of 2.888 with dante there are far better (L) guns out there that will save u peds even if you have to pay high markup.

I see you are very close to being able to use it yourself. If I were you I would skill with it, get some tiers on it and sell it when you are ready for an upgrade.

Good luck with the sale.

QFT. I saw the one on auction re-listed at least 3 or 4 times at under +12k, even down under +10k, no takers. It seemed like a juicy price, but just like the CB26 with good dps but bad eco, the value is very far off of the +35k that they started out at. I'd say that +8k price is about right, maybe a little lower, especially with no tiers. It's a shame such a nice gun has been made obsolete with the new higher eco standards. CB26 too.

QFT. I saw the one on auction re-listed at least 3 or 4 times at under +12k, even down under +10k, no takers. It seemed like a juicy price, but just like the CB26 with good dps but bad eco, the value is very far off of the +35k that they started out at. I'd say that +8k price is about right, maybe a little lower, especially with no tiers. It's a shame such a nice gun has been made obsolete with the new higher eco standards. CB26 too.

Dang,

Thanks for the info. Maybe the guy who mentioned I should hold onto it for awhile is right. It's just I'm in a tough spot right now and could use all the money I could get. I'm not far off with levelling to tier it up efficiently, plus could sell skills, etc... the economy is just so bad in EU right now I feel it's dying off.

Back