Ton, not Tron... a request for a quest...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Mindark, lots and lots of people keep mispelling Omegaton, Omegatron... I'd like to suggest that you make a quest about this in game (feel free to acknowledge my avatar in it if you want, lol)... so people start getting it right... perhaps one of the starter missions... similar to the ones at Port Atlantis, Icarus that have you running all over the place, but put the broker for it at New Oxford and it'd be a mission to go to Omegaton West Habitat, maybe a visit by Neas on the way, etc.... maybe make em view a "tron" tower in error at some point in the quest as they are searching for Omegaton, not tron.

(if you search the forum here for Omegatron at least 4 pages come up, lol)

I hope it´s a quest I can do with my Solomate Opala, or maybe we can do it together with our guild.

Whilst I dont fully see what my soc-mate is petitioning for, those who are sadly over 40 may remember this 'Tron' game from the 80's.

And thats all the excuse I think I need (its pretty fab game anyway and as hard as granite)

I do agree with similar naming throughout the game as Mastermesh illustrates, and hope sufficient attention is paid to it (raise support cases and it will be!)

:)

Something also needs to be done about those who spell "Ithica" and "Amathera". Maybe a quest to drag them to space and eject from an airlock?

Something also needs to be done about those who spell "Ithica" and "Amathera". Maybe a quest to drag them to space and eject from an airlock?

You are growing bitter in your old age of seeing the same words spelled wrong year in, year out.

I'm guilty of this too. I misspell them year in, year out too.

Enjoy the docking sequence you thought you were going to see and yet didn't. ;)

I love tiering so I can use enchancers.

megatron.jpg

Megatron...

omegaton.jpg

Omegaton....

Back