How to claim CLD plot?Worth it?

sry911

Guardian
Good day.
I just bought my 9th CLD and wanted to know how to claim the plot?FOUND IT
Is it worth to claim the plot if Im not planning to use it but to sell?

Last edited:

Last edited:
It's a reverse auction, on small plots it starts with 27 CLDs, if no one bids it lowers to 26 after some time, and so on, until 9. If someone makes a bid, he wins. I doubt that any plot had reached the bottom price of 9 CLDs.

Probably worth it, but since it's possible to buy a small plot for around 3k, and you lose up to 100 ped of market value per deed on converting CLD to CLDx, it's not a huge profit. And you would want to sell it fast, before it got even cheaper :). Or you may just trade CLD for CLDx+ped directly.

Last edited:
or... just hold on to em another 10 years as is and see if market value climbs. In theory when all the clds on the market go to cld(x) the need for the non-x ones may grow? (or not...).

or... just hold on to em another 10 years as is and see if market value climbs. In theory when all the clds on the market go to cld(x) the need for the non-x ones may grow? (or not...).

do you think the gap between cld and cldx will keep to grow? Is it possible to know if all cld will be used to claim the plots? Or will MA keep creating new landplots till all clds are turned into cldx?

The day will come when no future estate plots will be placed inside calypso for land deeds. Without that feature cld's are just as much worth as cld x's.

Back