Discovery: Adapted Isis LBC 10 (L) Blueprint (L)

ippo

Guardian
Society
freelancer
ippo minerguyfin finitto

I dont think Haimoros gel have been discovered yet...

FULL tt: 42 PEDS

Last edited:
OMFG, one off these days auctions will be removed as we need nanocubes for 95% of the stuff.

can u show us the weapon please :) go to craft machine and you can see it without crafting.

thx, was expecting some sort of boost. Maybe it has uber eco.

More low level shit to reduce the little markup we have even more... On top of that, it uses nanocubes. Just what we need MA!

Gz on your discovery!

Mindarks way to repair crafting: make more bps use Nanocubes. That will surely help the broken mining profession

Why nanocubes?!!!!!:scratch2:

Just like probes in mining amp blueprints (which have been there like forever) or empty enhancer components, they bump up TT/click and bring down the average MU, allowing people who can't do math to keep up MU on other ingredients. :)

I'm more concerned about what response, if any, other planets will be allowed to have to this. 'Plain' LBC 10 (L) is a VU 15.2 weapon and has exact copies on Ark (S & B Ardenner 10 (L)) and Cyrene (Ozpyn BRS - P7).

Can't know eco yet but this 'adapted' has the same dmg as LBC 10 (L) (30, that is) and slightly faster rpm (57 vs 54).

Gratz.
I just discovered the Haimoros Gel if you need some :)

Gratz.
I just discovered the Haimoros Gel if you need some :)

And GZ on the Caroot Lubricant too! It's great to have a choice of what lube we went to use when we're getting screwed by MA :laugh:

Back