Achievement: Feffoid Bronze Mission Accomplished!

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
As usual, no significant hofs or items all the way through Bronze! This seems to be a common theme with these missions, for me anyway, I'm just buying expensive skills.

That was focusing as much as possible on the highest end maturities available, it seemed I was surprised how much I was struggling to just get globals to keep it up. I appreciate the little Feffoid event MA did recently as I was able to participate in that while getting mission points, I know some were already done so that sucked for them, although loot was not great for for me in that event either. I did enjoy seeing other people getting 4 digit hofs off them, at least you know its possible, for somebody... :rolleyes:

I took the 33 ped Athletics + 1 Stamina, which put me at almost 51 Evade and 19 Stamina now.

During this mission I was able to get to 91 Laser Pistol Hit, 78 Laser Damage, a couple shots away from 225 HP. I was happy to get a couple tics on my pistol tiers too.

(Note: I don't need to wear armor for these. I absolutely love my Mod Resto chip it is awesome! But I am wearing my shadow gloves in this pic, because I wear them everywhere, all the time, trying to tier them up since they are the lowest tiered item in my set.)

Forward, Maaaaaaaaarch! :wtg:

Nice work and nice progress! Gz

Reactions: Mac
graz for completing it mate. Feffoid is one of my favorite mob. I hope mindark can add silver challenge to it so I can have a reason to hunt it again. Quite some nice markup in the past which includes tiny ESI, martial parts, zero-eight. Does it still dropping martial parts and ESI after the addition of shrapnels?

Gratz there ;)

Isn't your gun a bit overkill for that mob? :D
What tier is the gun at?

graz for completing it mate. Feffoid is one of my favorite mob. I hope mindark can add silver challenge to it so I can have a reason to hunt it again. Quite some nice markup in the past which includes tiny ESI, martial parts, zero-eight. Does it still dropping martial parts and ESI after the addition of shrapnels?

Thanks, yes I got a few martial parts, and a few esi off the feffoid elites during that recent event, but none off the normal ones. I got a lot of thyroid off the elites, now I'm hunting argo to get the eye to use for simple 1 ruds, so that works out. there were a few weapon drops and mind force chips, but nothing to crow about.

Gratz there ;)

Isn't your gun a bit overkill for that mob? :D
What tier is the gun at?

Ya, its overkill, but it kills them fast, and skills good, and I am using it for everything to try and tier it up! :D

T 7.4 atm... so slow. :rolleyes:

(Note: I don't need to wear armor for these. I absolutely love my Mod Resto chip it is awesome! But I am wearing my shadow gloves in this pic, because I wear them everywhere, all the time, trying to tier them up since they are the lowest tiered item in my set.)

It just occurred to me when I saw the rare message that showed the adj angel foot, I may be wasting money tiering up my shadow parts if the assumption is they will ever introduce adj shadow and it resets all the tiers when you upgrade :(

Congrats on the accomplishment and for getting your rabbit to pose next the dead Feff. :laugh:

Congrats on the accomplishment and for getting your rabbit to pose next the dead Feff. :laugh:

Number9, such a ham!

Why Number9 people ask? One of my Favorite Beatles tunes of course! :laugh:

Back