Mothership owners: Pirate Passengers

aztec

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Aztec AztecRose RedRose
Out of personal interest I am wondering how many warp capable ship owners have a no pirate policy when it comes to your flight services. I am quite interested to know what policies ships have to current known pirates or ex-pirates or ships that have a neutral policy. If you want to privately tell me feel free to send me a PM. If you PM me privately I will not name drop your ship in this thread.

I will keep a tally below. This will include all warp capable ships that have declared their status to me either publicly on their site or in private via PM.

NEUTRAL TOWARDS PIRATES(Pays NO attention to passenger status. Completely neutral)
I

NO PIRATES ALLOWED (Zero Tolerance. Adheres to a strict No Pirate Policy)
III

PIRATES ALLOWED (Pirates allowed as a passenger on flights with other passengers)
I

PIRATE VIP FLIGHTS ALLOWED(Solely as a passenger on solo VIP flights)
II

Last edited:
ex most notorious x 12 on various not once logged out in travel ( Dced once) inc Normadie

Last edited:
ex most notorious x 12 on various not once logged out in travel ( Dced once) inc Normadie

While Daisy, has travel rights, they only were granted after it had been verified with other services that he has been traveling with them recently in good manners and that no known pirate activity has been commited by him for several years.

Titans of Space Starfleet does not allow well known pirates to travel as well as anyone who ever dares to fire a shot uppon our ships in hostile activity.

While Daisy, has travel rights, they only were granted after it had been verified with other services that he has been traveling with them recently in good manners and that no known pirate activity has been commited by him for several years.

Titans of Space Starfleet does not allow well known pirates to travel as well as anyone who ever dares to fire a shot uppon our ships in hostile activity.

Whats your definition of "well known"?

P.S. Thanks for verifying your position. It has been added to the count.

P.P.S. what is an acceptable amount of time to be away from piracy to get travel rights again?

TIA

Last edited:
Whats your definition of "well known"?

I base my rating of pirates based on my knowledge about space and those who are active in space and crosscheck with other active service providers if in doubt.
There wont be an official guide that you can refer to as part of our 'punishment' of not being allowed to travel with us is that it is an internal decision and nothing that can be argued with.

I base my rating of pirates based on my knowledge about space and those who are active in space and crosscheck with other active service providers if in doubt.
There wont be an official guide that you can refer to as part of our 'punishment' of not being allowed to travel with us is that it is an internal decision and nothing that can be argued with.
Thanks for your response. Greatly appreciated.

It appeared the summoner did not know who i was the first time on a privateer - second time Daisy was made to go last on and first off with 3 guns (or 2 - cant remember) to her head for the duration of the second trip. Quite liked that arrangement :yup:

It appeared the summoner did not know who i was the first time - second time Daisy was made to go last on and first off with 3 guns (or 2 - cant remember) to her head for the duration of the second trip. Quite liked that arrangement :yup:

That must have been a different service, i always knew who you were , im the only summoner for ToS and the gunners had you locked already the first time you were temporarily on guestlist for flight duration ;)

Daisy I am so disappointed with your signature - its boring.
At least the one before "I am just a simple basketweaver type crap" well it was droll.

But I did like the one before that with links to your UTube vid showing you blowing ships up accompanied with your boast that you were making/withdrawing 300 or so peds a week from !!!! & plunder.

Nobody likes pirates except for other pirates - but at least an honest pirate is respected even when being hung.

(wow "rude" words are converted to !!!! - I would have preferred #$%^& )

Most of us up here in Space assume any current or former member of Nebula Virus Elite or and suspected alt of such to be a pirate. While there are other societies which draw some similar suspicion, NVE is to date the sole long-term "Pirate Society".

While The Wastelanders do not yet have a privateer, I feel this is an appropriate occasion to clarify our stance regarding PvP, Space, and piracy. At the root, our society and each of its members are free agents, acting freely with the advice of our peers firmly in mind. As such, our basic stance in Space is neutral, although we have made the decision to never commit acts of piracy. Some of us enjoy PvP, and are free agents in PvP. Some of us enjoy Space. Our actions in Space are taken in the spirit of a sporting game. We are variously mercenaries and noncombatants. That said, our current stance both individually and as a society is in alignment with certain pirate hunters. Be advised that we're in it for the gameplay.

What all this means in relation to this thread is, when we eventually acquire our privateer, we are unlikely to ban known pirates from passage on it just for being pirates (other issues can result in bans).

As a final note, I personally am a noncombatant taxi pilot due to my preference for spending my ammo planetside. I cannot say the same for 100% of my passengers. They pay my fee, I go where they want me to go.

Last edited:
Most of us up here in Space assume any current or former member of Nebula Virus Elite or and suspected alt of such to be a pirate. While there are other societies which draw some similar suspicion, NVE is to date the sole long-term "Pirate Society".

While The Wastelanders do not yet have a privateer, I feel this is an appropriate occasion to clarify our stance regarding PvP, Space, and piracy. At the root, our society and each of its members are free agents, acting freely with the advice of our peers firmly in mind. As such, our basic stance in Space is neutral, although we have made the decision to never commit acts of piracy. Some of us enjoy PvP, and are free agents in PvP. Some of us enjoy Space. Our actions in Space are taken in the spirit of a sporting game. We are variously mercenaries and noncombatants. That said, our current stance both individually and as a society is in alignment with certain pirate hunters. Be advised that we're in it for the gameplay.

What all this means in relation to this thread is, when we eventually acquire our privateer, we are unlikely to ban known pirates from passage on it just for being pirates (other issues can result in bans).

As a final note, I personally am a noncombatant taxi pilot due to my preference for spending my ammo planetside. I cannot say the same for 100% of my passengers. They pay my fee, I go where they want me to go.
Do you own an equus or other warp capable ship? If so I will add a point to the neutral list.

At least the one before "I am just a simple basketweaver type crap" well it was droll.

But I did like the one before that with links to your UTube vid showing you blowing ships up accompanied with your boast that you were making/withdrawing 300 or so peds a week from !!!! & plunder.

Nobody likes pirates except for other pirates - but at least an honest pirate is respected even when being hung.

Not to mention it originally had piracy spelt as piracey and boycott is still spelt wrong.:yup:

As someone who has been on both sides of the fence both being neutral and being a poorat I think the best approach is just to remember that its all a game even if it is RCE. Players make the decision to fly into space with lootables when there is safe options which are practically untouchable. You also are given MULTIPLE warnings about entering lootable PVP.

i will ride the coat tails of my past when i got nothing more to give - im not done. never this, never that forever ;) And anyone who knew her when it all began would know she had zero love for other "pirates" and she made sure they knew it.

Last edited:
Not to mention it originally had piracy spelt as piracey and boycott is still spelt wrong.:yup:
You see what you think you see but do you see what it is ;)
giphy.gif
There is / was a reason - I wont bother explaining.

Last edited:

There you go again with your pointless opinion.

Here is some more useless information:

Hey guess what? I put socks on today

There you go again with your pointless opinion.

Here is some more useless information:

Hey guess what? I put socks on today

Yes but when did you last wash them? I would suspect about the time you last wiped your bum & cleaned your teeth.
I know that you think its pointless. but personal hygiene is important - even on the internet :)

Now how about giving me yet another negative rep

Yes but when did you last wash them? I would suspect about the time you last wiped your bum & cleaned your teeth.
I know that you think its pointless. but personal hygiene is important - even on the internet :)

Now how about giving me yet another negative rep

You're only given negative rep when deserved. It's how it works.
You on the other and have abused the system

I don't think any player who is trying to run a Transport service in EU would knowingly let a pirate onboard their ship. Just too many ways it could go wrong in a short time.

Of course, mistakes can happen and one may slip thru who is not well known. :wise:

tnx for letting me use the sig Daisy. Wonder when MA is going to pull their head out of the sand and remove that space crap.

tnx for letting me use the sig Daisy. Wonder when MA is going to pull their head out of the sand and remove that space crap.
Extremely doubtful.

remove maybe. but rework should come this year... at least thats what MA stated. so possibly in big VU this year
I doubt they will remove it due to the sheer amount of money MS owners have put into scructural integrity of the ships. Its not fair to them more than poorats to remove lootable PVP. People wouldnt have a reason to take MS anymore. Anyone who reckons its a good idea is extremely short sighted and ignorant of the bigger picture.Ive been on both sides of the fence both on MS and as a poorat. People want more excitement not less. :wise:

Absolutely - Lootable space is crap and it has to go. It drives division and it is the "largest space" in Eu which caters to the smallest minority - in what world does that make sense !

Entirely ignoring the majority life blood of this game. If it must be it must be heavily reduced to make way for the vast majority who dont go to space and dont get to enjoy that particular part f the game at all JUST because it is lootable. Remove it or MASSIVELY reduce lootable. No one hunts in space, motherships SI is wasted and most ships will not get the peds spent on them for SI due to the fine margins with travel and competition. So fact is as we know MOST ARE DEAD and for as long as lootable remains those investments will stay dead. Hunting parties have dried up with some mobs almost entirely dormant due to lootable. Costs too much for pirates to shoot down mothership so not even that lootpool contribution is there anymore. Remove lootable and see how many privateer and MS hunting parties will start up again. Lootable space is a thorn in EU side and they are letting it bleed by hanging onto such a large lootable area.

For the sakes of the majority player and depositor base lootable must go.

Absolutely - Lootable space is crap and it has to go. It drives division and caters to near non contributory minority entirely ignoring the majority life blood of this game. If it must be it must be heavily reduced to make way for the vast majority who dont go to space and dont get to enjoy that particular part f the game at all JUST because it is lootable. Remove it or MASSIVELY reduce lootable.

No one hunts in space, motherships SI is wasted and most ships will not get the peds spent on them for SI due to the fine margins with travel and competition. So fact is as we know MOST ARE DEAD and for as long as lootable remains those investments will stay dead. Hunting parties have dried up with some mobs almost entirely dormant due to lootable. Costs too much for pirates to shoot down mothership so not even that lootpool contribution is there anymore. Remove lootable and see how many privateer and MS hunting parties will start up again. Lootable space is a thorn in EU side and they are letting it bleed by hanging onto such a large lootable area.

For the sakes of the majority player and depositor base lootable must go.

Got to correct you there - the reason why lootable space has had limited effect so far is cause there are so many ways to bypass the game that it never really was applied. Mindark is still due to fix the fundamental designflaw they didnt think of when giving players an advantage for 'not playing' the game eg traveling 'logged out'. This can either happen through relocating stackables to a planetary/station/ship storage when logging out or through applying a 'fraud tax' for stackables to be transfered back planetside if they have been moved while ' not ingame'. Plenty of other solutions possible ;)

The point is, Space as it stands caters to a select few by burdening everyone else. Not really a very smart way to encourage money being spent in Space.

Got to correct you there - the reason why lootable space has had limited effect so far is cause there are so many ways to bypass the game that it never really was applied. Mindark is still due to fix the fundamental designflaw they didnt think of when giving players an advantage for 'not playing' the game eg traveling 'logged out'. This can either happen through relocating stackables to a planetary/station/ship storage when logging out or through applying a 'fraud tax' for stackables to be transfered back planetside if they have been moved while ' not ingame'. Plenty of other solutions possible ;)

This has probably been the most logically sound solutions to the logout issue + balancing space. :yup:
If only the whingers could see it from ship owner/pirate perspectives instead of commenting from a place of ignorance. Hell, Even I understood this long before I gave a sh*t about the state of space.

Back