Mothership owners: Pirate Passengers

The point is, Space as it stands caters to a select few by burdening everyone else. Not really a very smart way to encourage money being spent in Space.
hahahaha what? A select few? You do realise how many warp capable ships are around and how much they spent on them right? Most of them are bored sh*tless right now and waiting for new and fun updates which benefit all of space. Not just the average user.

I have been on MS before and now moved to the dark side. If you have played on both sides of the fence you would understand that scrapping space is just NOT an option. Its also just not going to happen.

P.S. for the rest of the posters in this thread.
Obviously sound reason and logic from both MS owners and pirates won't get through to any of you as you all want ultimate convenience and not a real solution to the imbalances in lootable space. Y'all need jesus.

Last edited:
This has probably been the most logically sound solutions to the logout issue + balancing space. :yup:
If only the whingers could see it from ship owner/pirate perspectives instead of commenting from a place of ignorance. Hell, Even I understood this long before I gave a sh*t about the state of space.

As a pirate your siding with mothership owner only because Pirates uniting with motherhsip owner keeps the majority paying one or the other. Not surprised you lot so conveniently see the "logic" in each others arguments.

Quite the Unholy Union being revealed right here huh

Last edited:
Pirates uniting with motherhsip owners to keep the majority paying - were not surprised you so conveniently see the "logic" of a mothership owner here.

Quite the Unholy Union being revealed right here huh

Cringe man. Just cringe.
Of course both sides of the fence want space to be improved overall and not just just scrapped.
Warp capable ships put in a huge investment for this. No shit they dont want space thrown out. Honestly. Use your head.

PIRATE VIP FLIGHTS ALLOWED
II

1) What exactly is this "pirate vip flights allowed category"?
Does it mean for example pirates are allowed on board for vip flights? or does it mean a ship going out to do some pirating? or something else entirely?

2) Does any ship which has the status "no pirates allowed" also appear in the "pirate vip flights allowed" category? (note I'm not asking for any ship names or such) - you could have this as another category so we can see a running total of this potential conflict

1) What exactly is this "pirate vip flights allowed category"?
Does it mean for example pirates are allowed on board for vip flights? or does it mean a ship going out to do some pirating? or something else entirely?

2) Does any ship which has the status "no pirates allowed" also appear in the "pirate vip flights allowed" category? (note I'm not asking for any ship names or such) - you could have this as another category so we can see a running total of this potential conflict

1) Pirate VIP flights just means that the ship is willing to fly a pirate VIP without other passengers/risk to other players solely as a passenger not in a pirating capacity.

2) Not as yet. If a ship that publicly says "no known pirates" tells me they allow pirates behind closed doors I will add a seperate category. As yet it is not needed as I have not encountered it.

If anyone wants to come forward and tell me of their status privately in PM either in game or on forum I will not name drop anyone. Its for my own personal interest not for public eyes. I will only be keeping a public tally.

Back