New message in the chat window "Disabled"

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I just noticed this message after getting killed. Told me that I had been killed by the .... and the another line (don't remember what it said) and then in yellow text is said "disabled".

One other thing, the next time I got killed it did not have the "you were killed by" sentence.

Strange.

I also received the "disabled" message, while trying to heal, and then died :/

Maybe the game thinks you guys are crippled :rolleyes:

Not new. Been happening for a while now...

This also kind of goes along with my other post about killing a mob and no loot and no "No loot message". I always worry when things like this happen. If we use an exploit that cost MA money we can get banned from the game, when MA has one against us that cost us money we get a sorry.

This also kind of goes along with my other post about killing a mob and no loot and no "No loot message". I always worry when things like this happen. If we use an exploit that cost MA money we can get banned from the game, when MA has one against us that cost us money we get a sorry.

Exploit and latency issues are two very very different things and it would help everyone's sanity if you didn't jump to every opportunity to combine the two. I have not have either of these issues more than every once in a while. Usually it is resolved by my restarting my computer or rebooting my internet or whatever other solution that involves me fixing lag on my end. Then everything is fine.

Exploit and latency issues are two very very different things and it would help everyone's sanity if you didn't jump to every opportunity to combine the two. I have not have either of these issues more than every once in a while. Usually it is resolved by my restarting my computer or rebooting my internet or whatever other solution that involves me fixing lag on my end. Then everything is fine.

I was not trying to not even sure why you think that.

Back