NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Champions League 2016

2016 LEADERBOARD

http://poptropia.com/champions/

MMOWC League - Final Results 2016 -17 Season.

It came down to a battle in the final round between Joda on the Boars and Messi91 on the Drakes, in the end only 11 points separated 1st and 2nd!

1st Messi91 - 5450
2nd Joda - 5439
3rd JJ Stryker - 4586

http://poptropia.com/champions/?page_id=1591

TUNE IN LIVE AT www.twitch.tv/poptropiatv

Prizes

1st MMOWC XI Armguards + King Kong TG U80 + California FAP MK IV Elite (unl) + Lux Car
2nd MMOWC XI Armguards King Kong Snub U80
3rd MMOWC XI Armguards King Kong Snub U80
4th MMOWC XI Armguards + King Kong TG U60
5th MMOWC XI Armguards + King Kong Snub-U60
6th MMOWC XI Armguards + King Kong Snub-U60
7th MMOWC XI Armguards + Trained Boxer
8th MMOWC XI Armguards + Trained Boxer
9th MMOWC XI Armguards + Trained Dhampyre
10th MMOWC XI Armguards + Trained Dhampyre

TOP 10 Pre qualify for MMOWC 2017 Quarter Finals & Receive final LeagueScore in Rockbucks!
TOP 20 Final League Score in Rockbucks- Pre-qualify for MMOWC 2017 Round #4
TOP 52 Featured on Champions League 2016 Card Deck

Players May Compete in a Maximum of 18 of 24 Rounds per Season...
TIMES- Events will Take Place at 20:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC on Saturdays!
Each Round is 90 Minutes!

fetch

http://www.neverdie.com/forum/champions-league/112875-champions-league-2016-schedule-and-points

For More info check out the following links

http://www.neverdie.com/forum/champions-league/112911-2016-champions-league-deck

www.MMOWC.com

Last edited:
Sign me up! :yay::)

For me CL is by far the most entertaining event in EU both for participants but for spectators also:yup:
I always enjoy ND commentary - twitch stream and ofc there is so much fun in chat too, from all who watching during the competition. Don't miss it ppl!

Good Luck to all :wtg:

So Neverdie, why is there a requirement to stream on a points-earning portion of the Champions League?

Do you hate Australians that much?

:)

the reason for the streaming requirement for the Bonus Points is that in an effort to develop a Spectator sport, we have introduced Mini instances, that require Player skills VS Avatar Skills to score Bonuses.. This may help level the playing field a bit, by enabling the Mid level to bet on their Arcade skills to make up for a lack of firepower.....

The way these instances are designed will require them to be streamed so that the Bonus score can be Visually Verified during the event as the score wont be recorded by the event system..

We understand that streaming for some is not possible therefore you can still enter the event without streaming, but these specific bonus opportunities wont be available..

On a Final note a Big Goal here is to create an e-sports event that is exciting to compete in and is exciting to watch or listen to... So we can find a way to get sponsors and expand our audience.

For anyone reading this , Last Season was so much fun and very competitive.. These new instances if they work may help level the playing field, so if you are even remotely interested come give it a try you may be surprised at how well u can do.. And even if you have trouble competing with the Pros you can compete with your self each week by improving your per round average and of course everyone else at your level... Top 52 earn a place on the 2017 Player deck!

Last edited:
What kind of skills/bank roll is expected to compete in this event?

So Neverdie, why is there a requirement to stream on a points-earning portion of the Champions League?

Do you hate Australians that much?

:)

NBN Next Month for me !!!:yay:

Best of Luck to all competitors. Caught a bit of last round, A great event and great to watch.

What kind of skills/bank roll is expected to compete in this event?

There is no restriction about skill level! Boars, Papoos or Island Gorillas are low level affordable. But always a test can give you an idea.
Map of the venue (Champions Park on Secret Island) is here http://poptropia.com/champions/?page_id=1333
As about the budget it depends of how long you plan to compete. Basic cost is about, 18 rounds X 1 hour hunting, if you plan to go all the way to the final standings.
Some ppl (including me) are competing in some rounds only for fun and for gain experience in a very high competitive event like this.
So everyone can join and get good time.

Last edited:
Prizes finalized for this years league & mystery boxes dropping..

There are 6 events on SI with mystery box prizes set for tonight and tomorrow to give u a chance to try out the mystery boxes.

Warning they are tough and on the ski slope u must pick up your vehicle before the timer expires or u will lose it Completely

I'm planning on being there :) been waiting for this to start all summer....

Who are you voting for NEVERDIE? ;)

Prize List Confirmed!! Its Gonna be a Clinton Season! I mean its gonna be a great Season!

If U are not competing in Champions League you are not experiencing the Best of what Entropia Universe has to offer in terms of e-Sports and thrills!!!

C U there!

Ubers take all season? or can lower lvl's actually compete here? :p :dunce: :yay:

The New addition of Mystery Boxes is designed to Help Lower Level compete more closely with ubers, we will see how it pans out, but You are still competing with the people close to your level for Rank and Rockbucks. 3 Of the Mystery Boxes are completely not avatar skill related.. U need to be good at Jumping etc.. Arcade type Skills..

its a more rounded event Maybe, Unless the Ubers can also Jump and Ski

For me CL is by far the most entertaining event in EU both for participants but for spectators also:yup:
I always enjoy ND commentary - twitch stream and ofc there is so much fun in chat too, from all who watching during the competition. Don't miss it ppl!

Good Luck to all :wtg:

Yep, totally agree. Awesome competition :yay:

The New addition of Mystery Boxes is designed to Help Lower Level compete more closely with ubers, we will see how it pans out, but You are still competing with the people close to your level for Rank and Rockbucks. 3 Of the Mystery Boxes are completely not avatar skill related.. U need to be good at Jumping etc.. Arcade type Skills..

its a more rounded event Maybe, Unless the Ubers can also Jump and Ski

That was a good idea with the boxes but when the system only looted them for ubers it only helped them farther the gap :(

Ground for 3 hours never looted a single box and I am sure many never it seemed 5-7 people out of the 30 are the only ones that looted boxes over and over again.

Just more evidence that the system is just not balanced very well not just in competitions the entire damn loot system in about every aspect.

That was a good idea with the boxes but when the system only looted them for ubers it only helped them farther the gap :(

Ground for 3 hours never looted a single box and I am sure many never it seemed 5-7 people out of the 30 are the only ones that looted boxes over and over again.

Just more evidence that the system is just not balanced very well not just in competitions the entire damn loot system in about every aspect.

What were you grinding on by the way?
K-Max most of the boxes dropped to low level players on the wild boars - which is the Mystery Box V for the ghost ship which is designed for low level players and no one hunted the bucanneer skeletons for the Mystery Box I ... The Mystery Box III from the Drakes is the lava Jump and no Uber succeeded with that.. Shark attack is kind of mid level...

Last edited:
K-Max most of the boxes dropped to low level players on the wild boars - which is the Mystery Box V for the ghost ship which is designed for low level players and no one hunted the bucanneer skeletons for the Mystery Box I ... The Mystery Box III from the Drakes is the lava Jump and no Uber succeeded with that.. Shark attack is kind of mid level...

Hello NVd, Id happily come to join your event this tear again. Allways fun but as usual I dont understand 100% of the rules. Is the mystery box an instancekey for an instance to be done in the same timeframe as the actual event or a possibility to add score in between?? And how much does those instances gives?? Maybe you have a link for that part of the scoring that I couldnt find??

Regards //Linz

PS: the irl price of oculus from last year is a success :)

Hello NVd, Id happily come to join your event this tear again. Allways fun but as usual I dont understand 100% of the rules. Is the mystery box an instancekey for an instance to be done in the same timeframe as the actual event or a possibility to add score in between?? And how much does those instances gives?? Maybe you have a link for that part of the scoring that I couldnt find??

Regards //Linz

PS: the irl price of oculus from last year is a success :)

The Mystery Boxes are instance Keys, that have to be done during the same time as the event..
Mystery Box 1 - So far Not attempted (loots from bucaneers)
Mystery Box 2 - Is a Shark Attack - 25 Point Bonus looted from Great Whites.. Not too difficult
Mystery Box III - is a Lave Jump Temple run Style - 100 Point bonus - No one succeeded in completing yet
Mystery Box IV - Ski Jump - must be good at aiming Hoverboard 100 Point Bonus - No one dared yet. Also u must Quickly recall your vehicle before timer runs out or Lost it instance... ( V TrickY)

Mystery Box V - looted of Wild Boars. Ghost Ship run , very easy Bouns decided based on Doubloons in the Loot.
Ranges from Zero - 75 points so far,..

We havent posted the scores yet , but after two rounds Messi91 is in the lead with a Very Higher per round average. JJ Stryker competed in 1 Round and has similar per round average...

Mystery Boxes are fun and add alot to the the spectator side of things as well as providing a nice opportunity to risk grinding time for Speed trial instances..

Its possible using the mystery boxes that someone might close the gap on the ubers. But judging by the first weekend.. Skills and Firepower still have a big impact...

I would say its well worth trying out. by introducing these instances we are adding more strategic options while also introducing Arcade style action skills with the skiing and lava jump.. Also the Shark attack needs precise aiming to complete on time...

Its early days and we were unable to test in the summer, so we are winging it a bit but so far is super encouraging.

there is no entry fee so its no biggie to come try it out.. Also You can hunt for the Mystery Keys during the week and practice the instances....

You can only use Keys Looted During the Event in the event.. And even then You Dont have to use them if u loot them. U can sell a key looted in the event to another player to use during the round...

from a commentary point of view was crazy, went by very fast and was more exciting than usual, definately will improve over time and we will add more Keys as time goes on..

First round just did kongs.

But second round did about 50 min on pirate skeletons and the last 40 min on buccaneer skeletons, I switched because there was no way for me to keep up with loot to get a most loot score so tried for a box and I also gave up on chance of the system giving me a global.

Round 5 starts in 20 Minutes... There is Still time to Compete in 18 Rounds (20 Rounds remaining)

TUNE IN LIVE AT www.twitch.tv/poptropiatv

3hrs to go! Tune in or turn up!

Check the leaderboard

Will MMOWC 2016 Champion Messi91 with his magnificent per round average of 270 continue to dominate or will we see magnificent performances from his Challengers?

Compete in Champions League and see what you can score in a Round. If you don't have the firepower to match the ubers, you can focus on Looting mystery boxes and run the Ghost Ship, Shark Cage or the Lava Jump to score Bonus points.

Last edited:
MMOWC League - Final Results 2016 -17 Season.

It came down to a battle in the final round between Joda on the Boars and Messi91 on the Drakes, in the end only 11 points separated 1st and 2nd!

1st Messi91 - 5450
2nd Joda - 5439
3rd JJ Stryker - 4586

http://poptropia.com/champions/?page_id=1591

Dam Messi you could of let someone else win this year? Only playing mate well done to all the winners. Did the mystery boxes make it more interesting or was they a pain in arse?

Back