Entropia Universe 15.10.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes

• Fixed an issue causing client disconnections when leaving estate plots.
  • Estate plot anchor points now rotate correctly with structures.
  • Fixed an issue causing incorrect avatar walking/running animations in some situations.
  • Fixed an issue causing the item info panel to display incorrectly.
  • Fixed various animation issues.
  • Fixed an issue causing incorrect output from gardening projects in rare situations.
  • Fixed the icon and item info view so it is not affected by the time of day color correction.
!
Adjustments

• Changed ingredients for Transgen Papplon step 3 to match other Transgen Garden Plants.
!
Monria Update

• Added Leprechaun Pet.
  • Added a Boxing Ring in West Crater.
  • Added Boxing Glove weapons.
!
Known Issues

• The Boxing Gloves are missing sound.
  • It is not possible to create events at Monria boxing ring. !
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

maybe boxing tournaments once they sort out the event interface for the boxing ring.

other than visuals boxing is probably no different from current rings and gloves system and weapons - anyone there to show ?

Did hitbox/auto-use tool hunting get fixed?
Can someone check a problematic mob? (Rex, Sumima, Scab, Cap, Trooper, Leg, Bery, etc...)

This was supposedly 'improved' in 15.10:

Changes and Improvements
  • (...)
  • Double click to approach target has been improved for creatures. For other players it remains the same.
  • (...)

Tested on problematic mobs on Cyrene, such as Tide Claw, Arret and Tree Dragon.

Now "failed to move within interraction range", instead of stumbling a half step ahead, sends me charging at full speed towards the mob until I bump into it. How can anyone consider that an 'improvement' is beyond me.

Of course, it's still possible to deal with it - just that I need one more finger to hold on down arrow key. Hunting gets a step closer to Vulcan salute. :laugh:

Boxing gloves & boxing ring :D

FUN

probably not very different to the current ring and glove arrangements - visuals maybe

What do you mean by this specifically? Sometimes sidestepping works for me.

I mean I need to be ready to stop my avatar from suddenly rushing forward.

As for hitting it... different mobs have different tricks that work - for some, jumping works better, for some strafing. For tide claw, just don't shoot it while it's moving, wait until it stops.

when will compet deeds begin paying dividends??

* Added Leprechaun Pet.*

Oh boy, a new pet :)....Does he throw "Lucky Charms" at people? Maybe he has a "Find Gold Pot" buff for loot :wtg:

Is pet fighting ring ready for action?

I mean I need to be ready to stop my avatar from suddenly rushing forward.

As for hitting it... different mobs have different tricks that work - for some, jumping works better, for some strafing. For tide claw, just don't shoot it while it's moving, wait until it stops.

Who wants to hunt tide claws standing still? :scratch2:

* Added Leprechaun Pet.*

Oh boy, a new pet :)....Does he throw "Lucky Charms" at people? Maybe he has a "Find Gold Pot" buff for loot :wtg:

Can someone help me with the Cthulhu / Leprechaun connection? I'm confused :scratch2:

Back