Quest for ATH Log

so if i lose 2-5k tt and i get an uber 2-5k i lose it again in tt :)) ( then noobs on this forum were like how the fuck he gets those 20k in hunt...ya got like 5 loots over 20k and 37k in mining). lately 4k tt loss got 4k tower then again lost it

well u want to end the month with this profit but next ones might be a bit savage :p

I paid for this month's profit back in feb-April. I'm sure next month will be right around 5-6k profit like this one was before the lucky tower.

This was nothing other than a really luckily timed 300x multiplier. If it was predictable you could exploit it, but it's not. However, 300x multis come in cycles across all professions. I had lost a bit and then hit some smaller hofs, so I figured a 300x might be coming so I took my chances. It was all luck.

I still make sure I get enough markup to profit even at 90% return. The extra few % is a bonus.

I paid for this month's profit back in feb-April. I'm sure next month will be right around 5-6k profit like this one was before the lucky tower.

This was nothing other than a really luckily timed 300x multiplier. If it was predictable you could exploit it, but it's not. However, 300x multis come in cycles across all professions. I had lost a bit and then hit some smaller hofs, so I figured a 300x might be coming so I took my chances. It was all luck.

I still make sure I get enough markup to profit even at 90% return. The extra few % is a bonus.

ofc will profit from mu :) im curious how much tt u will pay back tho

ofc will profit from mu :) im curious how much tt u will pay back tho

I don't suspect I'll pay back this hit. I think it was the inevitable kickback from my March losses. Tt loss between feb and April was around 22k ped, so 13k is hardly a 100% payback. But my TT was really high back then.

Time will tell though. I'll keep logging every ped spent.

Gratz on the nice Tower, glad you stuck it through and made it happen :). So, does this mean you'll simmer down indoors and do more outdoors; or will you notch it slightly all together, but still continue what you've been doing this year accordingly? (if you have any screenshots of the nice swirlie tower in action, please share, ty).

Cheerz,
Vi

Gratz on the nice Tower, glad you stuck it through and made it happen :). So, does this mean you'll simmer down indoors and do more outdoors; or will you notch it slightly all together, but still continue what you've been doing this year accordingly? (if you have any screenshots of the nice swirlie tower in action, please share, ty).

Cheerz,
Vi

game was minimzed when i hit it.. so no cool screenies :(

Idk what i'm going to do yet.. i won't camp indoors again though. never. resource demand is too low to live indoors.

I suspect that a mining ATH is going to drop tonight.

Accordingly I'm going to try for it and I'll stream it for all who want to watch. Likely around 22:00 MA. If not, then at 02:00. I'll post in this thread when the stream is up. If the ATH hits before these times, I'll obviously not be streaming.

Praise be to lootius that I ATH and am able to quit mining forever.

I suspect that a mining ATH is going to drop tonight.

Accordingly I'm going to try for it and I'll stream it for all who want to watch. Likely around 22:00 MA. If not, then at 02:00. I'll post in this thread when the stream is up. If the ATH hits before these times, I'll obviously not be streaming.

Praise be to lootius that I ATH and am able to quit mining forever.

All the best, bro. Same thought with you and I'm also mining now... :)

didn't have much luck.. but neither did the 23 other people trying for it.

this could be the longest mining downswing we've seen since the 146k growth ath

loot is still okay.. but output is much lower than input right now.

didn't have much luck.. but neither did the 23 other people trying for it.

this could be the longest mining downswing we've seen since the 146k growth ath

loot is still okay.. but output is much lower than input right now.

There was one 50k and some more after the growth you talk about .
But people like you are never happy seems so ...
How you calcucated the other 23 people that was trying ? :laugh:

Last edited:
There was one 50k and some more after the growth you talk about .
But people like you are never happy seems so ...
How you calcucated the other 23 people that was trying ? :laugh:

?

I'm perfectly happy.. just pointing out an observation that the ped input to output ratio in mining has been out of balance for days now. That rarely happens unless a huge ATH is coming.

?

I'm perfectly happy.. just pointing out an observation that the ped input to output ratio in mining has been out of balance for days now. That rarely happens unless a huge ATH is coming.

how do you know the overall input? or do you mean just ur own input vs output? because that can very likely just be a swing...

how do you know the overall input? or do you mean just ur own input vs output? because that can very likely just be a swing...

when the #100 hof is over 250 ped compared to the typical 90-120 ped (fore days on end), without and large output (think 10k+ here)... with reasonable accuracy and individual with basic math skills or even logical intuition, could infer that there is more input than there is output.

and since MA has said professions don't share pools...... we should be getting an ATH or a plethora of massive 20k+ loots

the average miner's TT return, without 300x multis... will be between 78 and 82%... i don't see a lot of 300x multis on the board.

when the #100 hof is over 250 ped compared to the typical 90-120 ped (fore days on end), without and large output (think 10k+ here)... with reasonable accuracy and individual with basic math skills or even logical intuition, could infer that there is more input than there is output.

and since MA has said professions don't share pools...... we should be getting an ATH or a plethora of massive 20k+ loots

the average miner's TT return, without 300x multis... will be between 78 and 82%... i don't see a lot of 300x multis on the board.

Your expectation is right, bro and ENTROOPIA CEASAR123 KAAK found the 113164 peds Khorudoul ATH a moment ago...

Think we can calculate the next ATH :D

Your expectation is right, bro and ENTROOPIA CEASAR123 KAAK found the 113164 peds Khorudoul ATH a moment ago...

Think we can calculate the next ATH :D

I was off by a day. But 100k is indeed higher than I was expecting. I'm glad it finally popped thogh. Mining has been much better today.

June 2017

TT in: 49285.97

TT out: 39311.56 (79.76%)

Profit/Loss after markup: -4445.00

Notes:

So mining sucked this month.. not really much more to say about that. I cycled 46k ped outdoors... little less than 4k indoors. Losses stem from lack of multipliers. I had two 300x multis earlier in the month and haven't had a positive run since June 15, 2017. Fairly horrible streak for outdoors, but I assume I'm paying back some of the TT I profited last month.

In any sense, July should be +9k-14k profit assuming my numbers are correct. Time to keep on grinding.

I also moved up to d-class amps, which may or may not have been a smart idea considering I only target 3-4 resources on average, so if those resources aren't available in sums exceeding 3k, I'm not going to get the 300x multi I need. Nonetheless I'll probably keep up with 6 ped/drop as I like the speed better. I'll probably hit some lyst zones once per week to give myself some multis to compensate.

Overall numbers updated.

Alright it's passed 7/26/17 so I'm allowed to bitch about loot again.

Was +14.2k for the month after the first week of July. Since then I've lost 9.3k TT and about 6.4k after markup.

Maybe MA will grace me with another 10k tower??

Alright it's passed 7/26/17 so I'm allowed to bitch about loot again.

Was +14.2k for the month after the first week of July. Since then I've lost 9.3k TT and about 6.4k after markup.

Maybe MA will grace me with another 10k tower??

you were up 14k and then lost 6k after MU... so you are up 8k peds and are still complaining? i dont get it...

you were up 14k and then lost 6k after MU... so you are up 8k peds and are still complaining? i dont get it...

-4k after markup for June 2017...

Essentially I'm 3-4k down (after markup) from where I should be, given avg. markup and longterm TT.

Averaged out I should pull ~4-6k/month in profits.. but I also mine like a retard so who knows.

-4k after markup for June 2017...

Essentially I'm 3-4k down (after markup) from where I should be, given avg. markup and longterm TT.

Averaged out I should pull ~4-6k/month in profits.. but I also mine like a retard so who knows.

Bro, I have a silly question here...

Are you going to stop mining, if you ever find an ATH in near future?

Bro, I have a silly question here...

Are you going to stop mining, if you ever find an ATH in near future?

If i do ath there's a 99% chance i stop mining... will depend on MA's direction with EU though. I don't suspect I'll ath before that direction is realized but who knows.. i could hit 55k of narc tonight for all i know.

JULY 2016

TT in: 50922.47
TT out: 52692.64 (103.48%)

Markup avg: 111.37% (damn lyst)

Profit/loss after markup: +7952.37

Notes:

Towered for ~13k on July 5th.. I've had nothing but losing runs since then.. However, my TT return is a stable 96% since May 1, so I guess that's not too bad... Profit peaked at ~14.2k and i've since given back nearly 9k in TT and 6.3k after markup...

I don't have much of a will to play atm... I have large sums of resources that can't sell and I'm still struggling to learn the recent mining changes that accompanied loot 2.0.... apparently single-dropping for 1-3 markup resources produces too much variance and MA won't let me hof on them... I'm going to consolidate and liquidate virtually everything I can and decide what's next.. I likely won't be dropping bombs for a few days..

My cycle speed is also too damn slow... I really want to be at ~100k/month.. but that's nearly impossible to do without camping indoors which is a losing proposition no matter what markup % i achieve.

It is also relevant to note that i did some hunting that finished at 94.72% on ~38k cycle.. I lost nearly 2k after markup during that endeavor and won't be doing it again for quite some time, but the break was nice.

JULY 2016

TT in: 50922.47
TT out: 52692.64 (103.48%)

Markup avg: 111.37% (damn lyst)

Profit/loss after markup: +7952.37

Notes:

Towered for ~13k on July 5th.. I've had nothing but losing runs since then.. However, my TT return is a stable 96% since May 1, so I guess that's not too bad... Profit peaked at ~14.2k and i've since given back nearly 9k in TT and 6.3k after markup...

I don't have much of a will to play atm... I have large sums of resources that can't sell and I'm still struggling to learn the recent mining changes that accompanied loot 2.0.... apparently single-dropping for 1-3 markup resources produces too much variance and MA won't let me hof on them... I'm going to consolidate and liquidate virtually everything I can and decide what's next.. I likely won't be dropping bombs for a few days..

My cycle speed is also too damn slow... I really want to be at ~100k/month.. but that's nearly impossible to do without camping indoors which is a losing proposition no matter what markup % i achieve.

It is also relevant to note that i did some hunting that finished at 94.72% on ~38k cycle.. I lost nearly 2k after markup during that endeavor and won't be doing it again for quite some time, but the break was nice.

I hate you!
GZ on doing well!

I hate you!
GZ on doing well!

ty :)

should be doing better though.. with the hunting losses... june-july are breakeven... which is far from acceptable.

A lot of my problems are my own doing... like mixing indoors with outdoors.. but 5-digit towers are fun amirite? Mining is still really really difficult... losing 10k in TT in a matter of weeks is insane, but you get big hofs if you stick it out

ty :)

should be doing better though.. with the hunting losses... june-july are breakeven... which is far from acceptable.

A lot of my problems are my own doing... like mixing indoors with outdoors.. but 5-digit towers are fun amirite? Mining is still really really difficult... losing 10k in TT in a matter of weeks is insane, but you get big hofs if you stick it out

Losing is hard, but you will get something nice in the end, if you drop hard enough :D

PS: By the way, gratz again for your XXII Garcen in Arkadia, it's a long waiting one...

Losing is hard, but you will get something nice in the end, if you drop hard enough :D

PS: By the way, gratz again for your XXII Garcen in Arkadia, it's a long waiting one...

Thanks!

Paid back the whole thing in 3 days of planetside mining though..

In a TT deficit already this month.. even with a 4.3k tower. Unfortunately the volatility is too high right now.. I get ~60-65% TT on 1500 drops which is just highway robbery.

I sent my "bitch/whine" support case to MA.... so que the 5-digit tower...

in reality the support case was addressing the current volatility and how it's changed since winter of 2016... hopefully some adjustments are made in the near future.

gz on the tower Rocket :D

Have fun with it! hehehehehehehe

14/10 works.

Hmm, looks like I need to send "bitch/whine" support tickets to MA too...

By the way, well done for the 5 digits tower, well deserved :)

PS: I noticed that you mostly found towers in UG, is it only coincident or UG is indeed treating you better? :scratch2:

Back