Quest for ATH Log

Hmm, looks like I need to send "bitch/whine" support tickets to MA too...

By the way, well done for the 5 digits tower, well deserved :)

PS: I noticed that you mostly found towers in UG, is it only coincident or UG is indeed treating you better? :scratch2:

Just coincidence.. I only mine hell or ug when indoors. I've mine ug 6-7x more than hell. My biggest hof is still from hell

Hey fam... so some RL stuff came up.. this log will conclude shortly.. I'm sure I'll return or keep playing on and off, but I can't continue at this consistency..

I'll be doing a 8-10k ped run w/ lvl 13 amps on stream in the next few days as a last attempt at an ath... I'll update this when I decide to do it.

Have fun and be well mate, your annoying towers will not be missed :laugh:

Last edited:
no problems :) I am better than ever.,.. just don't have the time to mine 3-4 hours/day right now.. might be better in the winter.

I hear that. Will try to catch the stream! Love watching 13s. Please tell me you're triple dropping.

I hear that. Will try to catch the stream! Love watching 13s. Please tell me you're triple dropping.

Double, sadly... I want to use a pre-amped finder and my prosp/surveyor levels are triple my treasure levels.

And I've never towered on foma.. so that may very well be where I drop.

Double, sadly... I want to use a pre-amped finder and my prosp/surveyor levels are triple my treasure levels.

And I've never towered on foma.. so that may very well be where I drop.

Are you implying you've towered on Monria? ;)

Stream starting in an hour. Going to drop 8k in big amps.

55k Narc incoming.

Webcam is also running so when I ATH and shit myself everyone can watch. Feel free to come to foma and follow my avatar around while I try to achieve the impossible.

Last edited:
stream up... go time.

my bad...

oh wel... ended up -2.8k... could've been better... either way it was fun. I hope everyone still comes by the stream even when i'm not playing EU!

I estimate my return to be around mid-december of this year.. till then GL all.

my bad...

oh wel... ended up -2.8k... could've been better... either way it was fun. I hope everyone still comes by the stream even when i'm not playing EU!

I estimate my return to be around mid-december of this year.. till then GL all.

All the best and good luck bro :)

Subscribe
Current difference between TT in and TT out is like 77k and as i understand its only the upper part of iceberg cause log doesnt start with the creation of avatar so theoretically u can hit ATH any moment, so gl in doing that!

Back