Buying: Transgen papplons

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hi

looking to buy. 500% on market is silly price.

what is the use of these trans papplons?

Maybe transgender therapy ?

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Finally I could buy Star's Carramone :laugh:

DRM

They're' used in low level weapon crafting, they're not worth more than tt, so if people are paying a fortune to make them then they're throwing away peds.

They're' used in low level weapon crafting, they're not worth more than tt, so if people are paying a fortune to make them then they're throwing away peds.

Seriously!!!

I'm on the floor laughing. What do they do, shoot fruit juice acid at mobs?

Buns to elephants I say.

Now bring on the real fruit growing in apartment fruit boxes so we can feed our pets properly. :)

Rick

really??
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
omg

Can I get an image of the BP? or it's name?

The new adapted bps use them. There may be higher level bps waiting to drop but atm it's tt junk.

he he he, if that is true, the price on DNA IS about to drop below 100% lol he he sorry i cant stop he he.

The new adapted bps use them. There may be higher level bps waiting to drop but atm it's tt junk.

Even if there are higher level bps to drop it doesn't matter. Its not like MA is going to turn off the L weapon rain any time soon and I doubt that these new adapted weapons have 3.0+ dpp needed to out margin looted weapons.

I have found it hilarious that MA managed to add and kill an entire system in just about a weeks time though :laugh:

Back