Fort Lahar soon to be Attacked

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A robot incursion will begin at Fort Lahar on Friday October 21, 11:00 UTC, according to the Calypso Defence Force's latest intelligence.
In addition, the CDF have released information regarding Robot Incursion Leaders.

• The Leader of an incursion is surrounded and protected by Guardians, who guard the gates of the Fort.
  • The Leader seems to be the coordinating 'brain' of the incursion. Studies of the remains of destroyed Incursion Leaders uncovered traces of extremely advanced communication technology.
  • This communication technology has — so far — only been found in the 'Warlock' series of robot.
Take care and good luck, Colonists!

Originally Posted Here

You forgot to mention Mobs do more EVADE with recent patch

There has been no changes made to creature evasion in the latest patch.

We should all steer clear of Fort Lahar then. Thanks for the warning.

“It’s all so pointless. We kill them, and they kill us, so we kill more of them, so they kill more of us. What’s the point anymore?” – Gaius Baltar, BSG

Run tracker for 30k shots n see result, no increase in evade at all, still 90 HR and 10% evade

Run tracker for 30k shots n see result, no increase in evade at all, still 90 HR and 10% evade

What is tracker?

“It’s all so pointless. We kill them, and they kill us, so we kill more of them, so they kill more of us. What’s the point anymore?” – Gaius Baltar, BSG

All of this has happened before and will happen again.

Hmm, this makes me realise what I heard before this thread was not about mob evading.
It was about animation removal (mob getting hit animation) which made the mobs hit us more.
Not that we hit them less...

Hmm, this makes me realise what I heard before this thread was not about mob evading.
It was about animation removal (mob getting hit animation) which made the mobs hit us more.
Not that we hit them less...

Ingame animation has never had any effect on microsecond timed actions by either player or mob. While attack speed and animation sequences are tried to be made as close as possible, it doesn't take much time to notice they aren't connected at all.

As for this attack, thanks for the notice. As my ped card is weak atm, I'll avoid that area to reduce any further bloodshed to it.

A couple of things Ludvig since your watching. Legionnaire should be phase 4. Warrior phase 3. And can it be changed that the Droka/trooper/warrior/legionnaire count towards Iron Mission like the event Mulmuns.

A couple of things Ludvig since your watching. Legionnaire should be phase 4. Warrior phase 3. And can it be changed that the Droka/trooper/warrior/legionnaire count towards Iron Mission like the event Mulmuns.

Totally agree

Back