A big Thank to Mr Infinity Infinity!!!!

patrickx72

Provider
Patrick Patrickx72 Sandler
Hello togehter

i was asking for Mr Infinity Infinity because of my big mistake with the auction system.

And yes, i have give hem 100 AUD`s for togehter 57ped`s! But:

He have contactet me over the Forum and i got me the hole Money back!!!!!!!!

So, i will say here 1000 thanks to hem to be so kindly to me and to give me very fast my money back!!!!

thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

+rep to Mr Infinity, i'm glad you got the deeds back.

Shame these auction mistakes are still happening, even with the new warning, as they mess up the MU somewhat :rolleyes:.

Maybe MA needs to add a 5 minute period of grace before the auction goes live whereby it can be reversed with only loss of auction fee.

I'm surprised but also glad he gave you the peds back.

Shame these auction mistakes are still happening, even with the new warning, as they mess up the MU somewhat :rolleyes:.

Maybe MA needs to add a 5 minute period of grace before the auction goes live whereby it can be reversed with only loss of auction fee.

Not really a need to add more complexity to the system. Auction needs a makeover.the warning doesn't work. I can put something up for monthly mu and it still.pops up.

Last edited:
I am legitimately impressed. Way to go Infinity! :):):)

Very nice to hear.

:beerchug:

this warning have no value.. a lot of Things show up this "warning" but you have to ignore many of them...

Ist more here the Problem that the value of the auds are 0.00ped.. so you get very easy confused about it!

Wow, that's a surprise, he has been totally unsympathetic about these situations in the past. Welcome to the world of nice people.

Wow, that's a surprise, he has been totally unsympathetic about these situations in the past. Welcome to the world of nice people.

Being unsympathetic to auction mistakes and being a good person are not mutually exclusive. I personally think you've gotta be a bit thick to make a mistake on the auction, but I wouldn't feel comfortable profiting of someone else's mistake.

I talked with him once and he seems to be a good guy.

Dunno why ppl earlier said " you can forget to get your stuff now..."

Big rep to him

Good work Mr Infinity!

:thumbup:

Dunno why ppl earlier said " you can forget to get your stuff now..."

Then you have missed earlier threads where people have done this mistake and Infinity was the buyer. Judging by his replies earlier I bet most are surprised to see this outcome.

A nice change of character.

Being unsympathetic to auction mistakes and being a good person are not mutually exclusive. I personally think you've gotta be a bit thick to make a mistake on the auction, but I wouldn't feel comfortable profiting of someone else's mistake.

We all have our moments, no one is perfect.

That is good news indeed, well done Infinity.

We're a small community really, and sometimes as humans we do make the 'odd' mistakes. It shouldn't cost us thousands of dollars for stupid press of a button.

I'm very happy this has been resolved, we've lost too many good players over this crap.

Big smile. Try be careful with deeds folks. Think think think, "TOTAL" cost of all deeds when listing.

Happy Friday then

Rick

Yey +rep

I'll set this name in my... "memory bank" :yup:
and yes such things can happen only in Entropia Universe, that's why we love to be here than any other VR game. Thanks for sharing because such ppl need to get credit from our community!
Gratz for your honesty Mr Infinity!

Good news indeed, well done Infinity.

Glad to hear that everything worked out in the end. This is why I always spend probably twice as much time as actually necessary whenever I deal with the auction system.

Back