FYI: Shadow armour no longer black, but metalic grey shine

StarGlider

Prowler
Society
Entropia Directory
Suzy
As per title, my Shadow armour is no longer black, but looks like shiny metallic grey colour.

Sort it please Devs, and don't make it take so long as the fubared clothes still out there.

It's just to add more significance to the upcoming Black Colonist Jumpsuit :)
But no worry, you will have an option to trade your Shadow in as a part of the suit's cost.

i have a L set for soc hunts i notice they looked diffrent colour, the shins and the arms i thought it was because they wer gettin low tt tho as the full bits wer normal, bit of a daft ? but may b you need to repair it?

One of the benefits of playing on the lowest quality mode is I don't notice these issues.

Reactions: San
Why should they bother to put the effort in to rush to fix this when you won't put the effort in to upload a ducking photo.

Why should they bother to put the effort in to rush to fix this when you won't put the effort in to upload a ducking photo.

I will pay 3 PED for a photo of a duck wearing the new grey shadow armor.

Sorry, not been on forum for a day or 2.

I've just logged out now, but can be seen on my streams.

It's unlimited btw, and full tt.
It is more metallic now than jet black.

P.S
It's more or less the same colour as the infamous duck photo above :)

P.P.S.
ok, added it to gallery, it looks worse in certain lighting conditions, also shown everything set to max.
Also seems to only affect Harness and helmet.

From behind

Last edited:
It's just to add more significance to the upcoming Black Colonist Jumpsuit :)
But no worry, you will have an option to trade your Shadow in as a part of the suit's cost.

Oooooohhhhh Black Colonist Jumpsuit?? Where do i get it?

hey it almost looks like my mayhem armor

Hey, I can color your armor properly black! I only need 500 cans of black and your armor. Aaand.. an advance payment of 10k :yup: That would be all :tongue2:

500 cans i can do 10k dont think so :OP

Black is the new Orange

It's locked in, apparently, I hear we'll soon be the new Orange!

Back