Pirate Speed Hack Exposed

Getting a bit tired of all this "were not bad" bloody threads by you candy ass excuses for villain role players. You lot who keep caring and bloody caring what people think, one bloody thread after another.

Either bloody dig in and deal with the shit quietly, play the role you chose or get F out of the pirating game ffs. Pathetic ........ Where is the vomit emoji ^^

Getting a bit tired of all this "were not bad" bloody threads by you candy ass excuses for villain role players. You lot who keep caring and bloody caring what people think, one bloody thread after another.

Either bloody dig, deal with the shit quietly and play the role you chose or get F out of the pirating game ffs. Where is the vomit emoji ^^

He's just trolling. Everyone knows the words are meaningless. No point in getting upset about it, it's what he wants.

Either bloody dig in and deal with the shit quietly, play the role you chose or get F out of the pirating game ffs. Where is the vomit emoji ^^

I am a villian ;) A villian that plays the game as intended. I am happy to be hated for being a pirate. I signed up for it. However I will continue to deny any accusations that I cheat. PUBLICLY.

Lol svena on a mission. All you did was ruin your own name you idiot. We get it you don't like nve big deal

He's just trolling.

Wait, what? He just went through the hassle of making a video proving that their targets are no longer in danger of being unfairly outrun using this trick, and you call that trolling? :confused:

"She". sorry.

Last edited:
Wait, what? He just went through the hassle of making a video proving that their targets are no longer in danger of being unfairly outrun using this trick, and you call that trolling? :confused:

My trolling is ALOT more obvious. Just ask SoReal. Lol.

My presence in NVE will only improve the socs reputation as I will only ever play fair and I am more than willing to prove it. I think svena is a bit scared that itll happen. ;)

No, I'm talking about the concern trolling of pretending to be "setting the record straight" about his Soc.

No, I'm talking about the concern trolling of pretending to be "setting the record straight" about his Soc.
Her* Its not trolling. I wanted it to be proven for everyones sake. Players are trying to use it to get away from us and I wanted everyone to know that it straight up does NOT work and to not bother. You are better off concentrating on swerving so I miss lol.

It benefits EVERYONE if this is exposed as a potential exploit that DOESNT WORK!

Edit: split screen of me and xane demonstrating that it doesnt work coming soon. Editing now.

Last edited:
My trolling is ALOT more obvious. Just ask SoReal. Lol.

My presence in NVE will only improve the socs reputation as I will only ever play fair and I am more than willing to prove it. I think svena is a bit scared that itll happen. ;)

This is like "hands up dont shoot" then the hands go down burning down the town and bam ! next threads appears "hands up dont shoot" repeat. #Piratefeelingsmatter > NO !

yea pc that

Dont worry, soon as they get rid of lootable space you wont need to feel gulty anymore ;)

Lol svena on a mission. All you did was ruin your own name you idiot. We get it you don't like nve big deal

And you are? Go away I'm having fun with the pirates.

It benefits EVERYONE if this is exposed as a potential exploit that DOESNT WORK!

I suppose, though I find it funny that going "see we can't exploit anymore!" is a great benefit to you and your soc.

Space has been so stale for so long I can't wait to see how your "honorable" soc mates start behaving when/if MA adds a new batch of code to the space mix :cheer:

Maybe then MA will have a chance to redeem themselves, third times a charm right?

And you are? Go away I'm having fun with the pirates.

I suppose, though I find it funny that going "see we can't exploit anymore!" is a great benefit to you and your soc.

Space has been so stale for so long I can't wait to see how your "honorable" soc mates start behaving when/if MA adds a new batch of code to the space mix :cheer:

Maybe then MA will have a chance to redeem themselves, third times a charm right?

I am definitely waiting for these new space changes. Will make things interesting.
Without us nobody would need to use motherships so we are a necesscary evil ;)

Ive been on both sides of the fence. Looted and the looter. Its apart of the game honey.

In fact I got looted for 35 ped in arks lootable zone while I was mining this morning..

When I go into lootable PVP zones on planet I know the risks and take them anyway for the high markup and the fun of gambling with my life in game. I go in with no armour or weapons because I know once im spotted im dead. its all part of the game.

Last edited:
Without us nobody would need to use motherships

Which is exactly why I think MA has given your soc so much rope on things. Y'all SHOULD have been perma banned with the summons exploit. Y'all SHOULD have been perma banned with the speed exploit.

But you guys were not, and it just highlights what I think MA does wrong. Just CAN'T ban the scummy ass pirates, otherwise people won't buy/upgrade/use MS and pvt. Just CAN'T ban the scummy pirates otherwise planets other than caly might start thriving.

MA always goes for the quick 10 bucks instead of playing the long game for 100.

Which is exactly why I think MA has given your soc so much rope on things. Y'all SHOULD have been perma banned with the summons exploit. Y'all SHOULD have been perma banned with the speed exploit.

But you guys were not, and it just highlights what I think MA does wrong. Just CAN'T ban the scummy ass pirates, otherwise people won't buy/upgrade/use MS and pvt. Just CAN'T ban the scummy pirates otherwise planets other than caly might start thriving.

MA always goes for the quick 10 bucks instead of playing the long game for 100.

Shouldnt you be applauding the upcoming transparency from myself instead of making a crap attempt to personally attack me? Lol way to shoot yourself in the foot. Darling.

FYI (for people who have goldfish memories) map spam was fixed quite a few updates ago.

Would you possibly have a reference to help with the search as I'm interested to recap what MA had to say then. I had the same experience as JohnCapital cited a while ago and would like to avoid mistakes for a lingering assumption.

Would you possibly have a reference to help with the search as I'm interested to recap what MA had to say then. I had the same experience as JohnCapital cited a while ago and would like to avoid mistakes for a lingering assumption.

This Thread discusses the speed hacking.

This Post shows a video of the exploit being used.

This Post by Xane is also interesting for some I would guess. Quote:

So my soc was founded on exploits...so dumb. A long time ago when this bug actually existed it was a small advantage at best and it was used against us as often as we used it. Since it has been removed really nothing has changed for us. Still killing the same amount of people getting the same returns.

I bolded the part which may be relevant for you aztec regarding your stance on not being in a soc which uses exploits.

AFAIK San, there has been no official stance from MA on this one. There was some update in Q1 2015 which stopped this from functioning... though it's likely knowing MA, that this was an unexpected outcome of an update to another part of the graphics/netcode.

Reactions: San
This Thread discusses the speed hacking.

This Post shows a video of the exploit being used.

This Post by Xane is also interesting for some I would guess. Quote:

I bolded the part which may be relevant for you aztec regarding your stance on not being in a soc which uses exploits.

AFAIK San, there has been no official stance from MA on this one. There was some update in Q1 2015 which stopped this from functioning... though it's likely knowing MA, that this was an unexpected outcome of an update to another part of the graphics/netcode.

I never said people havent in the past. I posted the video to clear up that it DOESNT work after I was having a discussion with a user who said that it does. It proves without a doubt that it at least no longer works. As for other players I am not in control of their actions and I am not responsible for previous actions of the society. Xane will probably throw in his 2 cents on your points. I am not the right person to be discussing past behaviour.

By posting this, I simply wish to keep my name and behaviour as transparent as possible as well as enlighten the community about an exploit that doesnt work :)

Not once have I stated that I support any past or present exploting by members from NVE.
If I was made aware of anything by fellow NVE players I would NOT be okay with it.

Apparently you would not be okay with it.

Apparently you would not be okay with it.
Do we really need to discuss past issues? Its completely irrelevant to my current association with NVE.
I only take issue with the present and future.

Do we really need to discuss past issues? Its completely irrelevant to my current association with NVE.
I only take issue with the present and future.

George Santayana said:
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Each to their own. I'm leaving this childish discussion behind; your post was about a non-existent issue which the vast majority were already aware no longer existed.

Have fun shooting down the [literal zero] people flying in space :girl:

Each to their own. I'm leaving this childish discussion behind; your post was about a non-existent issue which the vast majority were already aware no longer existed.

The sheer amount of people who thought it still worked was crazy. :scratch2: It needed to be addressed.

Its not my past. My past is with my old society. I only see the present and the future.
If you have past beef with other members feel free to take it up with them lol.

Last edited:

Thanks, there I was wondering about that goldfish memory as it only told me I was taking it with a grain of salt then. Alright, will consider it settled.

must give hairy handjob to a dandelion before giving reputation to Aio again.

...your post was about a non-existent issue which the vast majority were already aware no longer existed.

If there were no official update notes on this then many like myself were unaware it had been fixed. I didn't even know there was such a map spamming exploit until the recent interception thread by xane, in which I don't think anyone pointed out it had been fixed either.

The only people who would have been aware of this exploit and that it had been fixed would mostly have been those that used this exploit.

Thanks for pointing out that self-admission by xane that they did indeed use that exploit

If there were no official update notes on this then many like myself were unaware it had been fixed. I didn't even know there was such a map spamming exploit until the recent interception thread by xane, in which I don't think anyone pointed out it had been fixed either.

The only people who would have been aware of this exploit and that it had been fixed would mostly have been those that used this exploit.

Thanks for pointing out that self-admission by xane that they did indeed use that exploit
http://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-7rj2ZgttvgomY

Back