Weapon/Tool Frozen

Society
Entropia Directory
Dave Husker Adama
I use the hotkey function to equip my weapons and tools. Since the last update, the weapon/tool froze when I hit the hotkey and cannot use it.

The only way to fix this, is to log off and log on back to the game and manually re-equip the weapon/tool.

Has anyone here having this problem?

I use the hotkey function to equip my weapons and tools. Since the last update, the weapon/tool froze when I hit the hotkey and cannot use it.

The only way to fix this, is to log off and log on back to the game and manually re-equip the weapon/tool.

Has anyone here having this problem?

Been experiencing your same issue since yesterday. I also rely on my hotkeys especially for hunting, but not so much for mining. Overall in general, equipping everything manually is a pain for my game play style and I'm sure this is the case for most people as well. Sent in my support case in regards to hotkeys locking up items and further preventing other items to be equipped for change out. Uninstalled and reinstalled EU and still the same issue. Hope this gets resolved soon even though I can still log in and play, but this would really limit my hunting, even play factor as I use my preset in-game hot keys a lot. More annoying after each relog since I'd have to manually equip each item for use until this gets fixed/resolved :(.

So im not alone with this bug...

Same situation here. just that once an item got locked, i cant change anything anymore.
relog helps for exactly 1 change of item. and then locked again.

i just hate it, that i consumed a couple of expensive pills and now just can watch them run out unused...

my simple solution:
I play another game, till i read that the bug got solved.

Good to know we are not alone with this problem. Hopefully, it will be fixed by the next update.

I am also experiencing exactly the same issue since 21.10.16. Relog works for one item change only. I tried changing my keyboard but this did not help. Really restricts game play. MA please respond to this thread

Did you try to clear and re-assign of hotkeys? I do this from time to time and I never face issues yet (crossfinger lol).
You'll never know what is going to be after weekly DT anyway.

Back