Dasp

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
Really!!! just sell the fecking domes already............. enough is enough!! you are more useless than a chocolate tea pot!! Enough of the '' I am Ill theories'' I am too! but life goes on! If you cannot be arsed to spend two minutes a month to keep dasps alive, get off the fecking pot!!

Buzz's management of CP has been lacking too.. Where is everyone?

Nah man. you can't compare the two! there is no dasp in d17 even! Other than one or two youngs and ofc trolololomites! This Foma fool trashed the domes from the get go!

Last edited:
I don't know the mechanics of it all but I see for example fresco mobs which were exclusive to storeys OLa's are now available on another LA...... after many years of Foma fecking up dasps................... maybe MA should do the same with dasps too?!?!

Add "his shops" between "of" and "CP" and your comment will be accurate. :cool:
Haven't had any issues with spawns on CP, unlike many other owners who let fertilizer run out.

I visited FOMA for first time in ages and as a mid-to-maybe-high level hunter, it was a total waste of time.

anyone can contact the owner ? its time to loot more ul gleamers (i want one ;p )

Yeah I need vain gloves, someone must have his email :(

Write support case asking MA to alow anybody add fertiliser at station. That will solve all abandoned LA problems.

We should have a natural spawn of Daspletor somewhere, not the first time this happens.

Write support case asking MA to alow anybody add fertiliser at station. That will solve all abandoned LA problems.
Nice idea!

Last I heard he was very sick, and for all we know he may not even be alive any more.

Something needs to be done tho. He or his family needs to get involved. Either sell the place or fix it. MA should take the initiative. They should have some contact info on the account.

Last I heard he was very sick, and for all we know he may not even be alive any more.

Something needs to be done tho. He or his family needs to get involved. Either sell the place or fix it. MA should take the initiative. They should have some contact info on the account.

I heard this too, but you would think a quick e-mail from MA to his estate to notify of current situation would have been done.

Excluding planet partners, this is one of three major investments in EU (CP, Monria being the other two) and it does need to be sorted.

I would also think that his family / beneficiaries would be interested in the funds raised from the sale of FOMA.

Has anyone approached MA with an investment plan for FOMA? If someone puts together a good business plan I'm sure they would look at re-sale (and taking a cut ;)). Personally I would do this if I had the spare $500k required...

Anyone based in or near Boston? I think I have his address but for obvious reasons I'm not going to post it here.

Anyone based in or near Boston? I think I have his address but for obvious reasons I'm not going to post it here.
I did some quick investigating as well and along with probable address and phone number I found probable Facebook page (last visible activity shown for non-friends is from 2012 though). Due to integrity reasons, heck I know I would feel uneasy about someone looking me up like that lol, I settled with a Facebook message so will see what happens.

Also, signs of life (very likely from him, both name and area of said city fits) from 4 months ago in a comment section on an online petition site. So I think chances are good he is still around.

As partially mentioned, if there are any terms/legal problem with changing the land owner, easiest solution would be to just add a temporary spawn somewhere else (which can be removed, once situation with the owner is solved).

I like this idea and would take it one step further: if after a while it hasn't been fertilized, then whoever does add fertilizer gets all, or at least some of, the tax from the LA for the spawns fertilized by them. This will put pressure on land owners to maintain their property.

Boston is a big college town, and he may have been a student that is no longer there. Just plug in the data you have for them into one of those Internet people finder services and see if the info you get back matches what you have. That will at least give you an idea if he is around.

I did some quick investigating as well and along with probable address and phone number I found probable Facebook page (last visible activity shown for non-friends is from 2012 though). Due to integrity reasons, heck I know I would feel uneasy about someone looking me up like that lol, I settled with a Facebook message so will see what happens.

Also, signs of life (very likely from him, both name and area of said city fits) from 4 months ago in a comment section on an online petition site. So I think chances are good he is still around.

I like this idea and would take it one step further: if after a while it hasn't been fertilized, then whoever does add fertilizer gets all, or at least some of, the tax from the LA for the spawns fertilized by them. This will put pressure on land owners to maintain their property.

Boston is a big college town, and he may have been a student that is no longer there. Just plug in the data you have for them into one of those Internet people finder services and see if the info you get back matches what you have. That will at least give you an idea if he is around.

I checked Obituaries and there was no listing. I have found someone matching exact age, location, and name... That will be him.

I'm not sure why Dasps need fertilizer. In his absence, can't MA just spawn the mobs? They're unique, it's kinda lame to let em disappear because the owner disappeared for 4 years.

Great idea, let me buy an LA with a unique mob so everyone else can feed it, I hated having to chase Fert when I had my LAs, so it would be great if everyone else did it for me :laugh:

And who'll get the taxes? Why not mail him a cheque directly?

If anything is to be changed with fertilizer stations, I would make the taxes fall to 0% when the fertilizer runs out. There should be a toggle to indicate a mining-only LA (but that should require fertilizer too, not just be free).

If anything is to be changed with fertilizer stations, I would make the taxes fall to 0% when the fertilizer runs out. There should be a toggle to indicate a mining-only LA (but that should require fertilizer too, not just be free).

Hey, instead of going through all the hassle of buying an LA, can people just start sending me checks?
OK?
Thaaaaaaaanks.
That would be great.

Really!!! just sell the fecking domes already............. enough is enough!! you are more useless than a chocolate tea pot!! Enough of the '' I am Ill theories'' I am too! but life goes on! If you cannot be arsed to spend two minutes a month to keep dasps alive, get off the fecking pot!!

Think it's time someone else took ownership for sure.... (hint hint) hehe

:yay:

Great idea

I think the purchaser of one CND / FOMA Dome decided to delete the Caperon DNA and so they can be found in decent numbers on Calypso now.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270604-Caperon

Everyone has been ill at some time and my sympathies are for anyone who is seriously unwell, but MA may want to look into the Dasp situation (if they aren't already)

Dasp and corno, both have iron challenges

Yeah meant to update this rant about corno too! He has never bothered with them! even when he was active!!

I would bet not one ava completed this!

no ....some people die and thats why they never come back :(

Sorry to break it to ya...We all will! Its just a case of how and when.

Back