Down Down Down Again

Hass

Guardian
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Hass Hassan Ingram
:lolup::lolup::lolup::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Its down again! :yay:

Entropedia? Haven't been able to get on it all day.

Ya still down and was hoping to use it tonight, need to look up some information to get ready for Champions League :grumble:

Entropedia is sick, consider using Creatures for location info (on this forum) and I think Mindark have some plan for a Calypso Map following their competition closure.

Sad to see PE Wiki / Entropedia not being accessible at the weekend for when most people use it though. :(

Last edited:
Anyone know an alternative weapon calculator?

Hard to calculate dpp when buying a L weapon with 10X% markup.

Site still down, it has been 3+ days now :(

Please ppl start a thread when Entropedia it works, otherwise is nothing new situation is known :laugh:

I need a noob guide, I'm too stupid to figure out how to use it.

Actually I'm to stupid to read Entropedia properly either so no use for me too :laugh:

Reactions: Mac
It went down down down, as the flames were rising higher! :eyecrazy:

I need a noob guide, I'm too stupid to figure out how to use it.

This! Me stupid, too! :confused:

[Edit]
Ah... getting a list now. seemingly didnt work for me before.
Where can i find the Weapon ID?

Last edited:
This! Me stupid, too! :confused:

[Edit]
Ah... getting a list now. seemingly didnt work for me before.
Where can i find the Weapon ID?

Never used the weapon ID thing. I just use the default filter by name, stick to entropedia naming conventions and the weapon should appear (eg: "mercenary modified" will show all mod mercs, because the whole name on entropedia is "EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified").

I use it mainly because you can add buffs (reload speed, crit chance and damage, etc), just click the hitbox on the central panel "Apply weapon buffs".

Other than for that I use entropedia, but since it doesn't work sometimes this tool comes very handy.

Kill cost for specific creatures and setups is also very nice, entropedia can't do that.

Back