Halloween Mayhem Dates Announced

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We are happy to announce the dates for Halloween Mayhem:

• Start: Friday, October 28, 13:00:00 UTC
  • End: Monday, November 7, 13:00:00 UTC
Prepare for some horrifying hunting! There will be more details to follow soon.

Originally Posted Here

Dates are the easy part to figure out... tell us the prizes!! :eyecrazy:

I hope MA keeps HM mostly the same. Its the only event they haven't buggered up yet.

The essence side game is so much better than the main grind it out competition :yay:

I hope MA keeps HM mostly the same. Its the only event they haven't buggered up yet.

They only bugger things up by the:

Law of Unintended Consequences and not by deliberate design.

It might have been Merry Mayhem that gave a zero CLD payout for a week last (or early this) year, so depends which prize structure is used.

For a CLD owner its a few Ped loss (for the majority) but for Mindark, they got nothing as majority shareholder that week.

Got time booked off, ready for my favourite event of the year :)

I'm happy to have some reason to work on tiering up my weapon and possibly get some event loot or hof to get a little pay back. Not that I ever count on that actually happening, but does give me a little motivation to try. Looting that Halloween event ring from a box really helped me out when I needed it last year, I hope it paid off for the buyer :wtg:

Funny how a handful of players who think they got it all sorted out by killing a few puny mobs speak for the entire community and constantly say loot is bad, game is bad, everyone else is a fool for still playing...
golddude, looking at entropialife.com, you have 51 hunting globals, while on PCF you have 2695. This shows you have a lot to say about the game but close to 0 experience, so pretty much NO clue about how it works :D
Have you even finished discipleship?
Sadly PCF has too many like you trolling around :(

Different game you're playing here mate. Little bit salty? Should we compare Entropialife.
Here are your stats.
capture2.jpg

capture.jpg

Mine: (Haven't played in months due to Schooling. Dosen't mean I don't keep up with the forums...)
capture3.jpg

capture4_842577.jpg

Let's break this down... You dump hundreds, not if thousands of dollars into this game. You're hunting creatures that have an average global rate of 48 globals a day. What is your tracker full of? The creatures I'm hunting have either 1.83 or less than 1. How can you even compare the two? Are you just that idiotic? I don't dump as many peds into the game and good reason. How are those 90-95% returns over the LONG term? Not going to say you're losing any money from the fact I don't know but it sure is a possibility. It's a game. It's designed for you to lose.
Here are the "Handful" of players you were referring too.
But please, keep dumping money into the game. The only way to keep the server lights on.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?280985-Merry-Mayhem-Complaint&highlight=Halloween+event
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279788-Halloween-Mayhem-2015-Results/page6&highlight=Halloween+event
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279372-Where-is-Category-0-Warning-Rant&highlight=Halloween+event
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?256713-Merry-Mayhem-level-4-JOKE!&highlight=Halloween+event

Sadly you have proved nothing other than calling someone a "forum troll" and making yourself look like a :dunce:

Average globals per day is different because way more people hunt caperon than bokol.

It doesn't say anything more than that.

Some Stuff

To be fair, you haven't played the game a lot and I don't see any reason to hate on halloween mayhem, its a fun (if not poorly designed lore-wise) event which is a bit of lighthearted fun before merry mayhem.

I don't like tracker stats because they regularly don't define an entropian (considering its only been around for half the games' life) but in both cases...

Steve - you need to hunt more.

Evey - you need to reduce your autism, almost purely caperon for 3 months, I know they drop mush but there's more to life :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I cant quite grasp what people are arguing about for the life of me.

So

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Average globals per day is different because way more people hunt caperon than bokol.

It doesn't say anything more than that.

You could have 1000's of people hunt punys... Global count will still be lower then Cap.

You're wrong

Evey - you need to reduce your autism, almost purely caperon for 3 months, I know they drop mush but there's more to life :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Took me 5 months to loot all the large shrooms I needed to build my mod-2600 fap. I love my fap, but I wouldn't do it again :laugh:

Let's break this down... You dump hundreds, not if thousands of dollars into this game. You're hunting creatures that have an average global rate of 48 globals a day. What is your tracker full of? The creatures I'm hunting have either 1.83 or less than 1. How can you even compare the two? Are you just that idiotic? I don't dump as many peds into the game and good reason. How are those 90-95% returns over the LONG term? Not going to say you're losing any money from the fact I don't know but it sure is a possibility. It's a game. It's designed for you to lose.

Lol u just showed again how niblet u are. Less ppl hunt a mob, less globals per day. Didnt think it needed explanation.

Bokol arent punies.

Go check the Entropia Life puny bud... I gurantee more of those are killed each day and globals per day is lower so your theory is they should global more?

smh

Go check the Entropia Life puny bud... I gurantee more of those are killed each day and globals per day is lower so your theory is they should global more?

smh

You arent even keeping track of your argument.

You claimed that your low global volume doesn't mean you're noob because you are hunting a mob that globals less often.

Except that's not true. When compared to volume of kills, bokol global just as often as caperon.

Now you're talking about punies, as if hunting those suddenly makes you no longer a noob.

I do not see any reason to change the event at all as i think it works perfectly both for players as well as MA.

For grinders and event winners they can go for the big prize. Others can feed them with the essence and so it allows them to "win" in a more balanced fashion. Unlike MM MA do not lose as the essence MU is paid by players and not by MA/CLD owners. Win-Win.

Kindly do the personal discussions of loot/skill/knowledge in pm and spare the rest of us from the diatribe.

Here are the "Handful" of players you were referring too.....

They are probably nibs too.

I should have mentioned I'm no expert (I'm a nib too!), but, I wouldn't dare to call the entire community a sucker for playing the game, especially with 51 globals. THAT is idiotic!

Top hunter for the month has like 50 globals per day. You're playing from 2007 and you felt to take a break after 51 globals, fine... but this is the problem, you assume things about something you have no knowledge of. 90-95 % returns suck but they are rare, IMO. Most should have 95-97 %. For some of the 3-5 % left you can make back from markup by selling oils, hides, components...

Also, this game represents something else for each individual. It can be a long list;
- some are OK with loosing money, they see it as paying for entertainment, and play for a bit of fun, pve, pvp, events..;
- some only play it for the social part of it, which, at times, also means team hunts and events;
- some see it, and play it, as a gamble. most of them go away quickly;
- some hope to make profit and they test everything, break and make theories and such;
- some found a way to profit already. I'd like to think they are not few because the game would be broken and it's really not :)

- some only post on forums about the game and never play it much... so they think it sucks.

Please don't be the last category, forever. At least don't insult people for playing a game. It's their problem what they do with their money and time. Some will always complain, no matter what.

To be fair, you haven't played the game a lot and I don't see any reason to hate on halloween mayhem, its a fun (if not poorly designed lore-wise) event which is a bit of lighthearted fun before merry mayhem.

He didn't say he hates halloween, he said everyone is a sucker for playing the game during the annual events... Do you play the annual events? Then he made you a sucker too.

Damn you scrolled all the global pages on my tracker profile :eyecrazy:
I will kill another mob but probably in the same manner, 3-6 months each :D
May I enjoy the game in my own way? :D

Last edited:
Ok seriously, let's not see who's played 9 years and who has played 10.

Never seen this between you two so why is it happening?

Of course it is :vampire: but...

I'd rather I didn't.

So, everyone knows I'm a noober, how does this essence thing work?

Loot some from the regular mobs, run to the far right hand side of the instance and there is a house, click the chest with the essence in the inventory, and poof! Count Vamp spawns.

5 types of essence relating to the 5 levels of instance.

Loot some from the regular mobs, run to the far right hand side of the instance and there is a house, click the chest with the essence in the inventory, and poof! Count Vamp spawns.

5 types of essence relating to the 5 levels of instance.

So, if I am following along correctly, some people sell the essence, and others buy the essence and just shoot the vamp mob that spawns from the essence, correct?

So, if I am following along correctly, some people sell the essence, and others buy the essence and just shoot the vamp mob that spawns from the essence, correct?

Correct. Count Vamp has high HP, so good chance of dropping the rare (high point) pumpkins. Also, Vamp drops the lifesteal / HP capes.

Correct. Count Vamp has high HP, so good chance of dropping the rare (high point) pumpkins. Also, Vamp [drops] [used to drop] the lifesteal / HP capes.

Fixed that for you. :silly2:

My first time doing this... gonna enjoy it i hope! :yay:

The Pumpkin mini boss is the only mob that drops the essence, and you have to wait 25 minutes or more, for him to spawn at his house, on the far side the map.

Then you can use that for Count Big Di.... Vamp

I'll be streaming my runs, so if I loot any essence, you'll see Bigus Dic... Count Vamp

I cant quite grasp what people are arguing about for the life of me.

So

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hehe yeah and good luck :)

The Pumpkin mini boss is the only mob that drops the essence, and you have to wait 25 minutes or more, for him to spawn at his house, on the far side the map.

Then you can use that for Count Big Di.... Vamp

I'll be streaming my runs, so if I loot any essence, you'll see Bigus Dic... Count Vamp

OK thanks for the additional info :)

Back