Selling: Everything, All Items and 250k skill

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
most items sold, making new thread with updated title and two remaining items.

Last edited:
Bump.............

Aeris_is_back has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I'm willing to offer +210 for your set of 6A plates and +280 for your set of 5B plates

Bump........

Just a clarification about pills! You can trade only NEURO's-A (B and C also, but aren't in your list)
unfortunately all other pills are bound for the moment, otherwise many ppl would love to buy other kinds and especially skill boost pills through PVP trades.

Just a clarification about pills! You can trade only NEURO's-A (B and C also, but aren't in your list)
unfortunately all other pills are bound for the moment, otherwise many ppl would love to buy other kinds and especially skill boost pills through PVP trades.

i tryd skillboost pills trough pvp trade, it didnt work (used pvp3 at chymera canyons)

i tryd skillboost pills trough pvp trade, it didnt work (used pvp3 at chymera canyons)
With "PvP" trade... I meant "people to trade 'em in regular trade" -> person to person :) Not to loot others or anything like that in red zone.
Anyway, you confirmed that I tried to explain. You can't trade other than A-B-C Neuro pills, thanks

"Aeris_is_back has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

I'll Offer TT+50 for the Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

can you do something for this?

"Aeris_is_back has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Some may need to offer through PM only :)

Bump...........

Bump...........

Bump...........

Bump...........

bump.................

Bump ............

bump...........

Hi, sent you a message in game a couple days ago...

Free bump ;)

hello,

do you have a price in mind for the whole bp amount? or are you selling them each?

eddie

bump..............

Back