Selling: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 2.9 !!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thread is closed - i don't want to sell this awesome item and don't worry anymore :yup:

Andy gl to find another one and be careful in future.

My bid of TT+6k stands.

That's 4K above market value.

What are the tier rates so we can track this finder?

:(

I prefer tt it then return to Andy and i will not change my mind, it's personal.

Well, by that logic you should be able to sell it to anyone for tt right? :rolleyes:

I bid tt

For the sake of keeping integrity in EU i hope mods don't close this thread.. better yet we should sticky it.

There is only 1 in the game. The original owner was pistnbroke who sold to the previous owner.

There should be 2 ingame one from each of the 2 gold rush events

Yesss, i was lucky man today and your best offer of adg. excavator instead is not my way, sorry LOL

I can totaly agree with that. All deals are final! It is your Finder now and you paid what was asked for it.

BUT: Nobody would blame you for being a nice guy. I would have either taken an "Idiot fee" from the seller or just returned it and probably gained a few new friends...

There two ingame:
first - was mine
second - Zwierzak Daro GD

I learned that you have decided to organize a fundraiser and redeem Finder to return it to Andrey Andy Russian.

Well, you moved from words to deeds, which are willing to pay for not only time, but also personal money - it is really a matter of respect.

But let me say the following: do you know who is the person you want to help and do not you regret about it?

I have the impression that you were not even thinking about it.

Earlier in this thread called me a thief, of course it was stupid and rather emotional statement, but now I want to responsibly declare - Andrey Andy Russian is the thief and you want to help a thief.

I will not go into the details, in this situation my opinion will not mean anything to you but would suggest for those who really want to understand it before making any conclusions at least contact to my social leader and then have decide what should you do - help andy the thief or apologized to me.

Yes, about karma - I absolutely agree with you and still can not understand how this could happen, that he made such childish mistakes and at the same time it was I at that moment opened the auction, it was not accidental coincidence and here I totally agree with you.

P.S. Don't loose you time to collect money.

P.S.S. Regarding the apology addressed to me can not worry too much - people often tend to make mistakes not fully understand the situation, it is certainly not very clever but not critical.

Have a nice day and sorry for my english.

Stealing from a thief makes you a thief too, the only difference is we have proof about your doings but whatever Andy might have done is a complete mistery.

People always try to find excuses to not do the right thing. And it's sad to see a player trash his own reputation for pure greed, because that's what all of this is about. Pure, unadulterated, high-octane GREED.

Don't get me wrong, you can do whatever you want. Just know that you are walking into a pit, and you have only yourself to blame for it.

This is my objective point of view, I don't know you and I don't know him.

Good luck out there :(

Earlier in this thread called me a thief, of course it was stupid and rather emotional statement, but now I want to responsibly declare - Andrey Andy Russian is the thief and you want to help a thief.

You are not a thief in this scenario, you are simply the quickest of thousands of players that would have sniped that Terramaster 8 from auction, which is not wrong in my opinion. Of course anyone would buy it for that price and (sadly) it is the seller that shouldnt have made such a clumsy mistake with a 1600 USD worth item.

Although I will say that you are obviously a very tactless individual to start a selling thread on entropia forum the same day as the auction sniping and respond to everyone with intention to create a lot of forum drama, which is the last this forum needs...

P.S. Do not use personal insults if you yourself cannot take it..

Everything I wrote above only because it has learned about your wish to spend money on that person - then you decide.

Everything I wrote above only because it has learned about your wish to spend money on that person - then you decide.

The difference is that a lot of us know andrey and can vouch for his character. However for many of us this is the first mention of you and you're electing to trash your reputation over money.

Like I said.. I thought I had low morals, but taking advantage of someone else's mistakes and hardships for 15k ped is seriously fucked up man.

You're free to do whatever you want with the finder, but selling it is going to be a bitch

Additionally you could have returned the finder for a 3k profit and saved your reputation, but instead you got greedy and it burned you. Also.. the finder is no longer worth the market value you seek for it.. your purchase trashed its value.

Stealing from a thief makes you a thief too, the only difference is we have proof about your doings but whatever Andy might have done is a complete mistery.

And one more time for stupid - I did not steal it, just bought at the auc online and now have all the rights to do all I think is right with it.

And one more time for stupid - I did not steal it, just bought at the auc online and now have all the rights to do all I think is right with it.

You do...

No one can force you to do anything with the finder.. but we all also have a right to shame you for being a despicable person.

You do...

No one can force you to do anything with the finder.. but we all also have a right to shame you for being a despicable person.

I agree to be blunt exclusively your right.

No, you stole it. This argument has been used before, let me explain why. If I drop my wallet by mistake and someone takes it and run he is still a thief, isn't he? Of course he is, go to your nearest police station and ask them.

He made a mistake, you could have returned it. But didn't, so in the eyes of the community you stole it.

Want more proof? look at how everyone is reacting towards you.

As I said before, do what you want. But also accept the consequences for having a very low moral standard.

squirrels-hysteric. to many for game

I know Mishgunok Mishgun Dimention

an excellent mentor for their students, helped many players in the game.

Buying finder under the law

Yesterday, I accidentally sent in TT 250 PED Gold Ingots. Not enough sleep

someone explain to me that there is no re-examination TT send sales?

No, you stole it. This argument has been used before, let me explain why. If I drop my wallet by mistake and someone takes it and run he is still a thief, isn't he? Of course he is, go to your nearest police station and ask them.

He made a mistake, you could have returned it. But didn't, so in the eyes of the community you stole it.

Want more proof? look at how everyone is reacting towards you.

As I said before, do what you want. But also accept the consequences for having a very low moral standard.

you sold through an auction purse. After receiving the money from the seller. Then suddenly it turns out that there were some money. You begin to swing right

If the money were, you must return them probably. According to the law and common sense

Only then the law has not been violated. Exhibiting and selling at a price that you are not satisfied after the transaction is not retroactive

Personally, I have no complaints about Andy.
but Russian community were. Until he sold his site, asked him many times to correct outdated data.

To say where he sent all the proposals?

Hundreds of new players receive outdated information. Confused. PED lost. Maybe it's karma Andy back?

In the Russian language it - go to the erotic journey on 3 letters denoting the male sexual organ

but we all also have a right to shame you for being a despicable person.
Really ? seriously ? i tought there were some rules about shaming here..

u should be shamed for cycling that much in mining an pounding down mu´s when there clearly aint demand ;)

what about the deal whit mindark when they made medusa and sold it "too cheap" i didnt see akoz an company giving it back an see where we are now, their fucking community ruined our dear games growth..

what about personal responsibility andy surely knows if u play too much its like being drunk.

15kped in 3rd wolrd countries..

you sold through an auction purse. After receiving the money from the seller. Then suddenly it turns out that there were some money. You begin to swing right

If the money were, you must return them probably. According to the law and common sense

Only then the law has not been violated. Exhibiting and selling at a price that you are not satisfied after the transaction is not retroactive

Barely understand you but I think I get what your say. Did he break any EU law? of course not, I never said he did.

What would a decent human being have done? Return the item, hell the other dude even offered a very juicy reward.

Knowing the right thing to do is very simple, put yourself on the other side of the question. I bet you would want your mistakenly sold item to be returned, but hey keep using cheap excuses.

I'm not even judging you, for the third time do whatever the fuck you want (and say bye-bye to any reputation you had).

Great logic, I understand you. But i did not find and andy the thief did not loose it.

May be we discuss this situation when it will happen with him lol.

Barely understand you but I think I get what your say. Did he break any EU law? of course not, I never said he did.

What would a decent human being have done? Return the item, hell the other dude even offered a very juicy reward.

Knowing the right thing to do is very simple, put yourself on the other side of the question. I bet you would want your mistakenly sold item to be returned, but hey keep using cheap excuses.

I'm not even judging you, for the third time do whatever the fuck you want (and say bye-bye to any reputation you had).

I beg me to understand and forgive. my English is bad. The KGB, where I worked for many years, was not allowed to learn the language of the enemy. I only have school program. I write like I think in Russian. = (

I bought at the beginning of the year 500 PED alternative ingot. MU 115%
at 130% of the market. I return man lost 15%?

can be huckster from Twin Peaks repent return all lost profit?

The auction is a few checkboxes to confirm. Andy probably !!! I was drunk. If he did not notice the warning, it is his personal problem.

A connected community to justify their likely drinking - hens on laughter

Wait a second, hold on a minute. KGB? Guys I think I'm in trouble :)

The reality is very simple. Someone made a mistake, you took advantage of it. You know the right thing to do, but you prefer the PED.

The community will not forget, that's all I'm saying.

Still worried about the KGB though :(

BTW as i understand you are all so honestly in this thread.

How much peds are you receive from the noobs for mentoring? As i know andy price his help cost 300 USD from person.

May be this is off here and of course all is right as for EU rules but i want to know what's your prices.

And do not thank me for the free advertising, andy the chief.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back