Selling: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 2.9 !!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MishgunOK

Stalker
Society
СХЕМА
Mishgunok Mishgun Dimention
Thread is closed - i don't want to sell this awesome item and don't worry anymore :yup:

I learned that you have decided to organize a fundraiser and redeem Finder to return it to Andrey Andy Russian.

Well, you moved from words to deeds, which are willing to pay for not only time, but also personal money - it is really a matter of respect.

But let me say the following: do you know who is the person you want to help and do not you regret about it?

I have the impression that you were not even thinking about it.

Earlier in this thread called me a thief, of course it was stupid and rather emotional statement, but now I want to responsibly declare - Andrey Andy Russian is the thief and you want to help a thief.

I will not go into the details, in this situation my opinion will not mean anything to you but would suggest for those who really want to understand it before making any conclusions at least contact to my social leader and then have decide what should you do - help andy the thief or apologized to me.

Yes, about karma - I absolutely agree with you and still can not understand how this could happen, that he made such childish mistakes and at the same time it was I at that moment opened the auction, it was not accidental coincidence and here I totally agree with you.

P.S. Don't loose you time to collect money.

P.S.S. Regarding the apology addressed to me can not worry too much - people often tend to make mistakes not fully understand the situation, it is certainly not very clever but not critical.

Have a nice day and sorry for my english.

Add some information for the forum participants:

as i know he made this site using the the stolen materials of my socmates and others entropia gamers and then he did not simply close this site - he sold it for the real money in real life. So he is the Thief.

My last 2 cents:

I did not want to stir up the past and make this shit out, just had a desire to sell honestly purchased lot at the auction for the real price.

After creating this thread many gamers have written to me in PM and wondered why I did not want to return finder to Andy and it being understood that it is my right, not an obligation, and I am not going into details just replied that I would rather TT it than return to him.

But after I was called a thief in the subject and it was repeat several times, I decided not shy and explain my decision.

Everything I wrote before is the truth and andy knows it better than me.

You can ban me in this forum, kill this thread but the situation will not change - andy the thief and lier.

And I'm not here to make excuses to anyone not going to - just stating the facts and nothing more.

For me this topic is not interesting any more i have already written all i should to say about this person and situation.

Regarding andy's exploits and proof of my words can refer to my social leader - will learn a lot about the character, I hope his authority no one is beyond doubt.

Last edited:
Yes, yes, this was my terramaster 8, sold today due to an mistake at the auction for the 1815 PED instead TM3 GR, and this man refused all attempts to return it to me for a reasonable reward. Of course, it is better to get 16k. Well done.

PS You can complain about my post to mods. But people must know, who you are.

Yes, yes, this was my terramaster 8, sold today due to an mistake at the auction for the 1815 PED instead TM3 GR, and this man refused all attempts to return it to me for a reasonable reward. Of course, it is better to get 16k. Well done.

ouch :( thats gotta suck

Lets hope nobody sponsors/buys this then :)

Wow, just wow, I hope he accepts a small reward and saved face for your sake gewitter.

That said I offer tt+1816 so I can return the finder to gewitter.

Last edited:

I was already wondering who did the auc mistake. Sorry for you. :(

However I will take that finder for BO, paying 1.6k ped now and the rest in a month. :rolleyes:

Yesss, i was lucky man today and your best offer of adg. excavator instead is not my way, sorry LOL

Wow, just wow, I hope he accepts a small reward and saved face for your sake gewitter.

That said I offer tt+1816 so I can return the finder to gewitter.

Was offered Terramaster 3 Gold Rush T2, refused. Than was offered Adj. Excavator T1.6 - refused... This is atleast 3K PED, enough I think

Yesss, i was lucky man today and your best offer of adg. excavator instead is not my way, sorry LOL

It's 1/5 of TM8 price. Ok, lucky man. Well done...

Glad I accidentally opened this thread, one more name to the shitlist.

Aaaand dont forget to -rep and try to look at the tradechannels admins, its good to not have to deal with shits like this.

//Linz

Sometimes being the nicer guy and returning an obvious mistake is better off for you than just making a quick buck off someone's mistake.

I really hope you man up and return it instead of being a complete A$$ out of it all....

-REP

(and some more characters)

Yeah this is a real piece of shit move. EU has one of the best gaming communities around and yet people like this fuck have to ruin it.

TT+6k of pure ped for your stolen finder just so I can sell it back to gewitter.

I'm confused though like you really would ruin your reputation for a measly 15k ped? Damn dude I thought I had low morals

Also, OP types like he's too young to even play this game.

Edit: I'm surprised your soc hasn't tried to convince you to give it back yet.. if you pulled this shit in my soc your ass would be banned.

Last edited:
Take it easy, i have bought it from auc and seller received full price.

6k isn't enough for your stolen wares?

Also, the way I see it your purchase crashed the market value of the finder. You'd be lucky to get 2-3k for it now.

And your still keeping it while you know fully well the price was a mistake.

So you choose PED over Honour,. good to know!

You're either super young to understand the issues thus should not be even playing EU or you're just a little soft in the head lol?

For your sake return it for the price you paid + a little extra, it's pretty obvious it was a mistake and yeah.... you're digging yourself in a hole not even worth that much peds....

I will be forwarding this onto everyone i know too, just to make sure they never buy off you on au or IG ever again...... unless you return it that is...

Sure, 'full price'
mishgun-3.jpg

Reactions: jak

What exactly was the mistake - selling to an order? Asking just to be sure.

I now vaguely recall I've once had some sort of a problem with the OP, too. (not auction-related)

What exactly was the mistake - selling to an order? Asking just to be sure.

I now vaguely recall I've once had some sort of a problem with the OP, too. (not auction-related)

I had Terramaster 3 Gold Rush, returned without bids. I made mistake, placing TM8 instead TM3 (same icon, and too much similar description, and less than in one minute TM8 was sold... My last offer to OP was money back + Adj.Excavator, but you seen what he said :)

This guy is nice....

RH3psN1.png

And your still keeping it while you know fully well the price was a mistake.

So you choose PED over Honour,. good to know!

sad to see ppl like this ingame really, i wud sooner have friends and good rep than rip ppl off! do the honourble thing and trade it back

I prefer tt it then return to Andy and i will not change my mind, it's personal.

This isn't the first time that this guy has taken advantage of someone's mistake and refused to give back the item for a small reward. (not talking about me, but I've been warned about this guy from other well known players)

Anyway... it's a small community, and you may think you're so smart to take advantage... but karma is a bitch. :)

This isn't the first time that this guy has taken advantage of someone's mistake and refused to give back the item for a small reward. (not talking about me, but I've been warned about this guy from other well known players)

What do you mean? Don't be shy.

You're either super young to understand the issues thus should not be even playing EU or you're just a little soft in the head lol?

For your sake return it for the price you paid + a little extra, it's pretty obvious it was a mistake and yeah.... you're digging yourself in a hole not even worth that much peds....

I will be forwarding this onto everyone i know too, just to make sure they never buy off you on au or IG ever again...... unless you return it that is...

Im a scoundrel and even I know that this is so wrong. :( I know the original owner of the TM8GR and he would be sad to know its ended up in this c***s hands.

Thread is closed - i don't want to sell this awesome item and don't worry anymore :yup:

Andy gl to find another one and be careful in future.

Aaaand dont forget to -rep and try to look at the tradechannels admins, its good to not have to deal with shits like this.

//Linz

Done and done!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back