When will Compet Deeds ever payout?

Make a support case ;)

Edit:

thanks for posting your case, that is very interesting indeed!

Does anyone have their referral link yet or know where to find it? I'm not inclined to promote the app until I have the link. Apart from that hopefully all deed holders will post a positive review (if they do indeed find it positive).

I have to say compet communication has been brilliant throughout (imo). It has been a long journey and i'm glad the first payout is on the horizon now :yay:

I'm looking forward to a monthly payout to mix things up with the current daily and weekly. I am really interested in seeing if we will get a spike in CLD/AUD payouts in the week following the compet pay out :D

Do you recall how long EU was in beta before it went gold? I think close to 10 years?

lol

Do you recall how long EU was in beta before it went gold? I think close to 10 years?

lol

I still call it PE because it will forever be a project in beta.

Servers seem to be down.
So much for being filthy rich by the end of the month.

I see a problem. I'm sure others can too...

lol

Exactly 1 year, 8 months, 25 days (05 May 2001 - 1st Phase Beta to 30 January 2003 - GOLD).

Oh and an FYI, it is N-iX who are developing Compets, not MA...

www.n-ix.com

I say the above not so much as a criticism (although it is) but more the fact I cant even try it.

Please fix. Ty! :tiphat:

I see a problem. I'm sure others can too...

Sheesh... go and buy a capable device, willya. :laugh:

Not sure what you did there. You′ll have to download the game directly from their site, at least if you wanna play with PEDs involved (Pro version).

My news reader apps grew faster :/

Pro version downloads wouldn′t be reflected in that number, would they. :dunno:

Last edited:
Sheesh... go and buy a capable device, willya. :laugh:

Not sure what you did there. You′ll have to download the game directly from their site, at least if you wanna play with PEDs involved (Pro version).

I think I may have used a device the other billion people or so may have access to.

Judging by the number of downloads anyway. :xwink:

Either way, I'll wait for a fix.

I'm really not digging the way that this game works now. It used to be that the main pet you put in your residence to 'guard' the city would stay put and do his job. Now it seems that after the get defeated they abandon their post, leaving your city and all of it's gold undefended.... That's a major problem with a lot of the stuff in the game like upgrading the buildings, upgrading the skills, etc. all require gold...

Maybe it's to get more folks to pay in peds to buy upgrades like shields, etc.... but I suspect it's just going to cause a lot of folks to uninstall and forget it since the game becomes a major boring drag if you can't ever get your gold reserves up high enough to do anything since you are always getting raided and can't raid anyone else since no one else shows up when you try.

I say the above not so much as a criticism (although it is) but more the fact I cant even try it.

You can play it on a PC. My crappy phone can't run it either.

I'm really not digging the way that this game works now. It used to be that the main pet you put in your residence to 'guard' the city would stay put and do his job. Now it seems that after the get defeated they abandon their post, leaving your city and all of it's gold undefended.... That's a major problem with a lot of the stuff in the game like upgrading the buildings, upgrading the skills, etc. all require gold...

Maybe it's to get more folks to pay in peds to buy upgrades like shields, etc.... but I suspect it's just going to cause a lot of folks to uninstall and forget it since the game becomes a major boring drag if you can't ever get your gold reserves up high enough to do anything since you are always getting raided and can't raid anyone else since no one else shows up when you try.

Well, that makes sense, no? If your Pet is defeated, it needs to be taken to a hospital or something.

Well, that makes sense, no? If your Pet is defeated, it needs to be taken to a hospital or something.
True, but if they are gonna do it that way, they should at least make the next pet take over automatically as 'guard' while that one's out of commission... If you are gonna drain all of the gold, or most of it, you should have to go through the whole army to get at it instead of just one battle and then come back and get it freely.

Back