When will Compet Deeds ever payout?

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
What's going on with Compet?

Is it still in open beta... it's been taking FOOOOOREVER to go live!

I know I'm ranting here, but I can't be the only one that's dreading this incredibly long beta where players can deposit and use funds yet deedholders dont get any payout.

All the deed buyers got 100 ped already even if they sold the deeds already.

Jokes aside, yea it's been quite awhile. But they have a few more kinks to work out and as a daily player I can tell you they are working faster and harder then in Europe to fix them. It won't be much longer and if it is the related product will just be that much more polished and profit more.

I had 1 deed and never got anything. I sold it last monday. I got the deed before it sold out.

I had 1 deed and never got anything. I sold it last monday. I got the deed before it sold out.

The money was given out in Compets not EU.
You had to buy the deed from MA yourself not from a player.

I would like to see a back payment to the shareholders after lanuch for the revenue generated during beta :wise:

Last edited:
I would like to see a back payment to the shareholders after lanuch for the revenue generated during beta :wise:

i hope u dont believe that this will happen :D
also i dont see it going out of beta for at least another year. thus the price dumping on compet deeds. id maybe consider buying some for 25 peds but definitely not more lol

Mostly just created this to raise awareness about this never-ending beta. I remember when there was some kind of count down... they like made a huge deal about this count down...

no deed holder really cares.. we just want payout.

and as a deed holder. I don't want to hear all the jazz about new pets in compet..

the only update I want to hear about is when the official launch of the real game starts. enough of this beta.

If we're gonna have a count down that matters. count down the days to the actual launch COMPETS.

MindArk must go publicly listed company as all internet based companies have done, even Twitter is Equity listed now for better management of Entropia Universe or Compet now.

MindArk must go publicly listed company as all internet based companies have done, even Twitter is Equity listed now for better management of Entropia Universe or Compet now.

It's an app, joe bloggs, without a company, can write an app and sell it.

MA don't have to do anything.

Rgds

Ace

i hope u dont believe that this will happen :D
also i dont see it going out of beta for at least another year. thus the price dumping on compet deeds. id maybe consider buying some for 25 peds but definitely not more lol

Correct, do not expect this to happen. I mentioned this same thing a couple times now and every time they dodged the answer so we can almost 99% for sure say the money deposited during beta will not be payed out to deed holders. If it were they would have at least assured us with some false hopes but they are not even doing that.

I predicted an Nov-Dec release date when I seen the first beta version and I can still see this as a time frame. It was about 2 months of work for a normal staffed gaming development company worth of work so figured tripple the time frame and add a month or so. They do have nice graphics, they just seriously need to hire some talented coders, this includes EU also.

The app launched today so we will have to wait and see when the first dividend payout comes and what the payment schedule is :yay:

No entry in the PED flow centre yet...

The app launched today so we will have to wait and see when the first dividend payout comes and what the payment schedule is :yay:

LOL OK you got me. :) I checked the Compets forum update. Bad you LOL

I got an email about it stating it is now in the google app store and is out of the beta. Fyi

i confirm, i found this in my email:

"Hello!

ComPet has officially left the Beta stage and is now in production! ..."

Yep, it exists. It has a 4.9 rating at the moment.

I am actually kind of liking what I see so far.

out of beta? Guess I'll pick up where I was a about a month ago when I quit the beta... but only will stick with it if they've improved the updater... really sucked in beta having to uninstall and reinstall completely every time a new version came around.

Is there ComPet tab in the PED flow centre?

No not yet. Maybe there will have to be a patch first?

Still no announcement on the frequency of the payouts or when the payouts will start.

... really sucked in beta having to uninstall and reinstall completely every time a new version came around.
I have never uninstalled it.... and installing to the same folder has kept the same start icons active too.

Judging by the scores most people are on it would seem that almost nobody is currently actively battling even for free. I thus do not have any expectations at all in terms of payouts...

No not yet. Maybe there will have to be a patch first?

Still no announcement on the frequency of the payouts or when the payouts will start.

Make a support case ;)

Edit:
Van: Support User [mailto:support@competgame.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 1 december 2016 15:20
Aan: ************
Onderwerp: Re: ****

Hello ****,

Thank you for your feedback which is much valued as we keep improving our products.

(...other topic...)

As for when you can expect ComPet deed payouts, they will start to generate monthly as soon as it generates revenue.
The first payout will be early January, based on revenue made up until end December.

Hopefully all deed holders will do what they can to move this product out in the market, as MindArk will do what we can.

Best regards,
ComPet Support Team

Last edited:
I have never uninstalled it.... and installing to the same folder has kept the same start icons active too.

Judging by the scores most people are on it would seem that almost nobody is currently actively battling even for free. I thus do not have any expectations at all in terms of payouts...

Maybe a solution to this arena problem is to incorporate a load of computer controlled (automatic) pets into the PVP arena mix and remove the choice to decline a fight and remove the option to know who you're fighting until after the battle. That way there will "always" be a computer to battle even if no other players, which forces people to battle as a person taking all computers battles can potentially grab more rank points.

Part of the problem I hear is players not willing to battle players twice as it effects scoring. If MA throws in some automatic pets and we have no idea who we are fighting. Then surely that would improve willingness to battle (needs more thought how it might work).

To be fair I've not fought a PVP battle for a while, my pets can't be upgraded until some building upgrades are done. That's taking a lot longer than planned. So other than logging in and emptying the mines, I'm just waiting for time to tick over.

Rick

Edit:

Van: Support User [mailto:support@competgame.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 1 december 2016 15:20
Aan: ************
Onderwerp: Re: ****

Hello ****,

Thank you for your feedback which is much valued as we keep improving our products.

(...other topic...)

As for when you can expect ComPet deed payouts, they will start to generate monthly as soon as it generates revenue.
The first payout will be early January, based on revenue made up until end December.

Hopefully all deed holders will do what they can to move this product out in the market, as MindArk will do what we can.

Best regards,
ComPet Support Team

Edit:

Well that is interesting, thanks for that.

I checked in game for deposit options and depositing by card, it still has the issue were is takes me to a dibs page that is only in Swedish.

If MA want to get paid they need to make it "easy" to pay them, I've said it so many times over the last few months that I've given up.

When MA sort that, and I feel it is worth the personal effort to promote it....then I will promote.

I guess the market has picked up with compet deeds then in game?...lol.

Rick

(needs more thought how it might work).

Nice posts Rick! Unfortunately, what you wrote in brackets possibly flags up the biggest problem in certain circles.... (again). TBH, I reply more as a politeness to you because you have taken the time to write something valuable, which I do respect despite my overall cynicism!

Back