Thematic Critical Feminine Issue !!!

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
Because of some incidents I stopped checking out girls anywhere with full commitment for over 1.5 years and this happened after I got beaten on road by a boyfriend of girl for some mischief and I was bleeding from nose and ears for 1 hour after he stopped beating me..... from next day I stopped checking out girls or looking at them....

Nowadays when I go to mall and don't look at girls then after 30 - 40 minutes minor issues starts arising like some couples starts roaming and staff checking why footfall is normal though shopping is down(and btw I shop on ecommerce all the time), malls are for roaming for me... I require feedback about how could I keep myself engaged when visiting malls while still ignoring females and all day time waste these girls do.

You are not supposed to post videos of nonsense people. but comment with practical methods to resolve the issue.

I am not sure anyone can understand what your "issue" is.

Looks like automatically produced gibberish from a spambot slipped through the guards.

Given that English isn't your first language, I hope you can understand my advice: Don't worry about it, and go about your day with happiness and then good things shall find you.

Good luck out there.
:yup:

charles-atlas-ad.jpg

I would go with skeezer though, don't look or worry about women and they seem to turn up.

If girls are straight not interested then why they give glances of skimming to certain boys all day. Do girls have these days fixed certain scanner in there eyes with which they can calculate wealth of boys and then accordingly show interest?

I experimented a little 2 days and when in shopping mall and passing by some aged men (60+ years with white hairs), the focus of glance of 80% girls shifted from few young boys in the arena shop to old aged men as if they are instantly interested in them than us the young aged group.

I require comments on this, I have also certain my personal rules which help in certain situation and a phrase came out of those rules as "Eyes of your Girl"(don't take it personally) but this phrase makes certain sense.

I am also launching a facebook page after writing few articles for my website first and after finish managing my other website. certainly next week.

it looks like you have some serious problems. it might be worth to search medical help.

I think you have never been done with fraud of around $1k one time and $4.5k other time or got your mobiles stolen twice from your bed. Or false your sales leads stolen in company you work by female Human Resource department and distributed to other under-performing girls. If you are afraid of my campaign against women discrimination to males then better seek help yourself. Btw Brad Pitt is getting divorced quick.

it wasnt even clear what you are doing. to me it looked like you are somehow afraid of woman or whatever and dont want to look at them or you get mad because you think cos they look at you once they wanne bang you. you just perceive the world how you want it and not how it is.

I want to say that I don't give a damm about anyone out there in Entropia and the loot system of this game is horrible. Many reputed crafters left this game, even though this profession is considered highly profitable in Entropia. Go churn some PED as CLD payout time will come up again and again for years and we want better returns. Again damm you people.

This thread is a roller coaster from start to finish.

I want to say that I don't give a damm about anyone out there in Entropia and the loot system of this game is horrible. Many reputed crafters left this game, even though this profession is considered highly profitable in Entropia. Go churn some PED as CLD payout time will come up again and again for years and we want better returns. Again damm you people.

I used a Markov chain text generator to compose the following response:

me up again damm you people. some PED as CLD payout there in Entropia. Go churn some PED as CLD payout there in Entropia. Go churn some PED as CLD payout time will come up again and again damm about anyone out there in Entropia. Go churn some PED as CLD payout time will come PED as CLD payout time will come up again for years and again and again damm you people.le. Many reputed crafters left this profitable in Entropia. Go churn some PED as CLD payout anyone out there in Entropia and we want

I think it's broken.

Next time try to keep your clothes on while you watch girls and you should be fine.

Something is amiss. A seemingly legit user posts something which looks like the garbage I get by email all the time. Okay, it's in the off-topic section and the forum has good spam guards in place, so one can trust it was inserted manually. Then the user responds with something apparently belonging to another current discussion thread (loot system), but of such generic nature it could be copied off the multitude of pointless rants published before. I am connecting the dots in a way that points to either a joker trying to test the reactions or to a fumbling programmer. Could be way off the mark, but what do you want me to spend my time on?

Was gonna post cocaine is one hell of a drug but Aio beat me to it

can't tell if OP is trolling or if OP has been kidnapped and is trying to relay us a secret message about his location, kidnapper and sexual fetishes.

Something is amiss. A seemingly legit user posts something which looks like the garbage I get by email all the time. Okay, it's in the off-topic section and the forum has good spam guards in place, so one can trust it was inserted manually. Then the user responds with something apparently belonging to another current discussion thread (loot system), but of such generic nature it could be copied off the multitude of pointless rants published before. I am connecting the dots in a way that points to either a joker trying to test the reactions or to a fumbling programmer. Could be way off the mark, but what do you want me to spend my time on?

The way he strings words together is consistent with his other posts. Whats notably different this time is his apparent inability to pick and stay on a topic with the only other indicator being that of a "let down".

So i agree with some others - seems to be a drug and or alcohol induced rant quite possibly brought on my an actual let down of some sort.

Fun little puzzle - but he can let us know when he comes back down to earth :)

I've seen something just like this before. :wise:

Hang in there Korin Dante MDe keep typing, trying, and fighting!
And one day you'll recover from that stroke and be as good as new. :yup:

Ok, I need practical suggestion on a issue - I lives with family and when I comes back from work in early evening my real Aunt living in same house asks me to do all kind of servant jobs which I usually ignore but then she whispering complaints to others over phone. She makes me fill water for her, would call the nearby grocery store and will order 1-2 items every 2-3 days for home delivery and then I have to open the door and take delivery.
We are paying for the servant for full time stay with her but she allow the servant to work in other houses and as a result servant stays only for 1-2 hours a day with her.
I want to end being her servant as I get nothing out of this gratitude and my time with energy is wasted everyday. As we are in the same house I need a way or suggestion to get away from this and her whispering complaints she do over the phone to others.

Back