Thematic Critical Feminine Issue !!!

Now I managed to make her dead many months back.... Others must follow this.... And girls problem is still their as days passes in the malls and markets.

Now I managed to make her dead many months back.... Others must follow this.... And girls problem is still their as days passes in the malls and markets.

You are one creepy dude.

Was it you who bought 12 m bucks worth of deeptoken?

:eyecrazy:

sincerely hope its just a language thing.

Yikes!

:eyecrazy:

sincerely hope its just a language thing.
I hope so too.

You are one creepy dude.

Was it you who bought 12 m bucks worth of deeptoken?
I have to agree.

I am not sure you are having a issue with the shopping mall or your Aunt's servant. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

In either case, can someone check this guys basement?
:scratch2::hammer::eyecrazy:

I dont know where to go with this ...

In either case, can someone check this guys basement?[/COLOR] :scratch2::hammer::eyecrazy:

I'm confused now...Do you expect to find decomposing bodies or 12m decomposing deeptokens?

Are you suggesting that we may have found the tokens & the buyer?

Well, at least his dead aunty wasnt the buyer since he claims to have killed her months ago.
Way before the token launch.

But maybe his aunt was loaded?

Well, at least his dead aunty wasnt the buyer since he claims to have killed her months ago.
Way before the token launch.

But maybe his aunt was loaded?

I am wondering what happened to the servant,now that the aunty is gone. :eyecrazy:

I am wondering what happened to the servant,now that the aunty is gone. :eyecrazy:

hmmmm......:scratch:

Well, this I find a bit difficult:

Ok, I need practical suggestion on a issue - I lives with family and when I comes back from work in early evening my real Aunt living in same house asks me to do all kind of servant jobs which I usually ignore but then she whispering complaints to others over phone. She makes me fill water for her, would call the nearby grocery store and will order 1-2 items every 2-3 days for home delivery and then I have to open the door and take delivery.
We are paying for the servant for full time stay with her but she allow the servant to work in other houses and as a result servant stays only for 1-2 hours a day with her.
I want to end being her servant as I get nothing out of this gratitude and my time with energy is wasted everyday. As we are in the same house I need a way or suggestion to get away from this and her whispering complaints she do over the phone to others.

So, Korin was the servant, but they also had an external servant?

Intriguing.

Now, what could have been the murder weapon?

Or did he just starve his aunt in the basement?

Enigma Keys puzzle? :confused:

Reactions: Mac

So the Charles Atlas program worked?

It was Korin Dante MDe in the mall with the deeptokens.

Did I win?

Back