girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
101 + profstandings page - done
101 average combat profstanding - done
101 evader - 3 more levels to go

p.s. not that it mattered, my returns have returned to the level of shit as before march 2014

and 101 done :)
evader-101.jpg

101 + profstandings page - done
101 average combat profstanding - done
101 evader - 3 more levels to go

p.s. not that it mattered, my returns have returned to the level of shit as before march 2014

i think you should start a coffee shop.

i think you should start a coffee shop.

Gratz Girts!

BTW, I sell virteul c0ffee in EU (gives +1 focus placebo effect IRL) :)

So, is our take away, skills don't matter?

guess after you are maxed, for returns they don't matter.
ofc there are some advantages like more hp and bigger mobs that miss you, but return wise...
So, is our take away, skills don't matter?

guess after you are maxed, for returns they don't matter.
ofc there are some advantages like more hp and bigger mobs that miss you, but return wise...

I'm a bit curious on your expectations. Do you expect MA to just hand over the money when you have played long enough?

I'm a bit curious on your expectations. Do you expect MA to just hand over the money when you have played long enough?
Wait...are you insinuating they don't do this? :scared:

I expect to not lose 1300$ every month having the equipment and skills that I have spent so much to acquire.
If you instead read it as "just hand over the money when you have played long enough", I expect that your expectations of my expectations are wrong :)

I expect to not lose 1300$ every month having the equipment and skills that I have spent so much to acquire.
If you instead read it as "just hand over the money when you have played long enough", I expect that your expectations of my expectations are wrong :)

What can we realistically expect? :scratch2:

Aren't you still using Imp SH? That is the word on the street, but of course you never know if what you hear is true. If it is true, see Mac's question in the post before mine.

Aren't you still using Imp SH? That is the word on the street, but of course you never know if what you hear is true. If it is true, see Mac's question in the post before mine.

I think I saw him with the Mayhem Scintillator Viridianin in the mino shop can the other day.

That was always what was told to me as I will skilling and bitching about my 96% results. Once you reached lvl120, magic happens, the sky opens up and rains gold coins, and rainbows fly out of your butts.

This of course is not true... And I was so hoping for the rainbows....

That was always what was told to me as I will skilling and bitching about my 96% results. Once you reached lvl120, magic happens, the sky opens up and rains gold coins, and rainbows fly out of your butts.

This of course is not true... And I was so hoping for the rainbows....

Stop ruining my dreams! I got 2 levels to go before I'm all about gold coin rain and rainbows!

Back