Status

aztec

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Aztec AztecRose RedRose
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Last edited:
jesus christ... this shit again? begging for attention again?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I played this game for 10 years without drawing attention to myself ;) Why cant we have a genuine discussion about being looted without starting s*** MRN?

Last edited:
Jeeze guys let the guy get his 15 seconds...

Gz on getting looted!

Reactions: Ted
Jeeze guys let the guy get his 15 seconds...

Gz on getting looted!

ive mined arkpvp for months and never seen anyone so it was a surpise thats for sure lol :lolup:
Its not even about getting my 15s. I am genuinely interested in the topics I post about. :beerchug:
I never go in armed so if you see me in pvp4 feel free to shoot ;)

Sounds like a troll starving for attention.

I believe I have only been looted for very small amounts in lootable pvp, but I were on the planetside.

In space, as I know I have a chance of being looted while slowly flying between planets, I only carry dung. Often 666 of them, or 1337 novas, blazar etc.

So I haven ot been looted for a larger amount so I do not know that feeling, it's not like "i just happen to be in lootable, shit and I am carry several hundred's of peds...

I like to say "pls do not chase me and kill me" as I see a pirate in space, always makes them follow and burn peds (fuel and those kismet lasers ain't cheap to fire)

Reactions: Ted
I believe I have only been looted for very small amounts in lootable pvp, but I were on the planetside.

In space, as I know I have a chance of being looted while slowly flying between planets, I only carry dung. Often 666 of them, or 1337 novas, blazar etc.

So I haven ot been looted for a larger amount so I do not know that feeling, it's not like "i just happen to be in lootable, shit and I am carry several hundred's of peds...

I like to say "pls do not chase me and kill me" as I see a pirate in space, always makes them follow and burn peds (fuel and those kismet lasers ain't cheap to fire)

Great to see someone posting on topic.
I feel you. I was shot down 100s of times flying to and from foma with only 1 dung lol.

I definitely made it a game to dodge them as long as possible and never got pissed off when i got shit. It was basically a daily routine for me as I would go to and from foma regularly.

Last edited:
Sounds like a troll starving for attention.

Agreed - Never thought i could get tired of pvp related threads. So instead before i do, this person is going on a very small (one other) ignore list instead.

Agreed - Never thought i could get tired of pvp related threads. So instead before i do, this person is going on a very small (one other) ignore list instead.

LOL honestly :p

i used to visit cp alot for months and would get looted a dozen or more times within a week.

you wont catch me making threads about it. :p

i used to visit cp alot for months and would get looted a dozen or more times within a week.

you wont catch me making threads about it. :p

I made it because I am actually interested in knowing peoples opinions. Im not embarrassed about being looted.
Totally karma :laugh: Next time ill just keep it to myself instead of letting people have a laugh at a pirates expense ;)

By your socmates?
Couse if so.. let the drama begin!

By your socmates?
Couse if so.. let the drama begin!

Nah lol. :laugh: I have video of the space looting if people want to have a laugh lol.

Just insufferable.

Ignored.

Definitely not ignored interesting thread Aztec - don't let them put you off.
There is something nice & appealing about a new pirate who still has principles & not yet turned into a typical pirate arzehole.
I will watch with a sad sense of inevitability as

turns into this
e59137027d0fa01eeec9de8aa4f86597.jpg

Definitely not ignored interesting thread Aztec - don't let them put you off.
There is something nice & appealing about a new pirate who still has principles & not yet turned into a typical pirate arzehole.
I will watch with a sad sense of inevitability as

turns into this
e59137027d0fa01eeec9de8aa4f86597.jpg

I am pretty disappointed there has been no chance for any civil discussion as I am actually genuinely interested in peoples experiences. :scratch2: Meh. I cant be f***ed. Obviously I am just a massive attention wh*re with no morals or principles and there is no chance people would take the time to write something without personal attacks lol. :laugh: If you guys hate pierats so much get a gun.

What are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

You got looted twice... cool.. is it worth making a thread over? no. no it is not.

So if you don't have an objective or anything else you would like to add then I'm lost.

Either way.. I've never been looted.. pay for a warp, use TPs, don't go in pvp4.. how fucking hard is this for some players? I just don't fucking get it.

People can carry 500+ ped of loot into space but can't pay 7-10 ped for a fucking warp? like god damn people.. grow some intelligence.

Great to see someone posting on topic.
to dodge them

Who are these "them" you refer too?

The only thems I know about are nve? You say you've been looted by your own?

I am pretty disappointed there has been no chance for any civil discussion as I am actually genuinely interested in peoples experiences. :scratch2: Meh. I cant be f***ed. Obviously I am just a massive attention wh*re with no morals or principles and there is no chance people would take the time to write something without personal attacks lol. :laugh: If you guys hate pierats so much get a gun.

piracy415.jpg

u1_somali-terrorist-11.jpg

Here have some more realistic pictures of pirates. No cleavage on these.

moderator.jpg

The thread has no real discussion value, hence I will close it.

Status
Back