increasing the QR of your blueprint

Nakor of Boreft

Guardian
Society
Helping on Next |Island
Nakor of Boreft
Don't want to waste time levelling the Quality Rating of your blueprints?
Want the Quality Rating of a blueprint increased before selling it?

I'm happy to stand in front of the manufacturing machine for you! Free of charge!!

Give me the blueprint and the materials to increase it's QR and I will craft with it while you go out and are more productive.

After it is done, you will receive:
The blueprint with higher quality Rating
All the results from all the clicks. Products, residue, other blueprints.

All I want is to increase my stats.
I can offer 12k sweat as collateral (and increasing) and will look into streaming the session.

Donations/tips in the form of blueprints/materials/pec are of course much appreciated!

I'm generally online on weekdays from 19:00-21:00 MA time.

Send me a PM in game if you want to use my services.
Nakor of Boreft

Don't want to waste time levelling the Quality Rating of your blueprints?
Want the Quality Rating of a blueprint increased before selling it?

I'm happy to stand in front of the manufacturing machine for you! Free of charge!!

Give me the blueprint and the materials to increase it's QR and I will craft with it while you go out and are more productive.

After it is done, you will receive:
The blueprint with higher quality Rating
All the results from all the clicks. Products, residue, other blueprints.

All I want is to increase my stats.
I can offer 12k sweat as collateral (and increasing) and will look into streaming the session.

Donations/tips in the form of blueprints/materials/pec are of course much appreciated!

I'm generally online on weekdays from 19:00-21:00 MA time.

Send me a PM in game if you want to use my services.
Nakor of Boreft

better to wait, it just take some time

Last edited:
And... your stats are?

Well you may need more collateral than 12K sweat...even at 2ped/K its only 24PED....most materials for a crafting run will cost in the 100's of PED for simple blueprints and thousands of PED for higher levels.

The collateral has increased a bit :)

It's now 34 ped and 17k sweat. With 24 more PED coming from other websites. I'm aiming for 2 AUD's by newyear's.

As a newbie crafter and not depositing player my stats are low. Most of my time is spent sweating.

Intelligence:9
Blueprint comprehension:-
Industrialist:-
Manufacture mechanical equipment:7
Engineering: 7
Engineering:7

The other manufacturinf skills are all at 1.

I have only been working on the explosive projectiles I bp. I can always use those for swunting :)

Does anyone have a suggestion on what my skills should be to make my service more interesting?

The thing I think most would object to here is crafting has given poor TT returns for some time regardless of skill.
So getting someone to hand over 1K ped in Materials for a 50% return will be the hard part, and it will be difficult to prove there is no scam working in this scenario.

Then there is the scenario of what happens if you hit an ATH. How willing are you to hand over several thousand ped that is mostly a result of your luck.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what my skills should be to make my service more interesting?

It's not your skills. Its just a helluva lot cheaper to buy a higher qr bp.

It takes 30k clicks ish to get a BP to 100QR. This is only beneficial to sib bps as you can max none sibs with skills alone.

30k clicks is VERY expensive, so its a lot cheaper just to buy a 100QR bp.

Presuming there is one available.

Not only that, there are no useful bps anymore, apart from amp ones.

So people are clicking exp bps, plenty of 100QR already.

Sorry, but i don't think there is a market for this kind of service anymore.

Rgds

Ace

You should at least have BP comprehension unlocked...that is at level 10 in any crafting profession.
My suggestion would be to either do the daily craft mission on Monria to get the extra 0.75ped of engineering skill until it is unlocked or buy 7 x Rk-5's and 350700 welding wire and do repair runs on motherships that offer it. Those would be the quickest ways to unlock BP comprehension.

Also your level should be around 5 levels higher than the recommended level for the blueprint you will be using to minimize the cost to the potential client.

Thank you for your suggestions. I will definitely rethink what service i will offer.

For now. If anyone is interested in having their Blueprint's QR increased, you can still contact me.

Collateral has increased to 1 AUD and 20k sweat

UPDATE

Collateral has increased to 2 AUDs and 25k of sweat.

I've also started a free vehicle repair service.

I'm happy to repair you vehicle (condition, not tt value) completely free of charge.

Last edited:
Back