Question: Is there a "iron mission chain" for noobs?

Renbar Felb

hi evereone.i was think if there is a way to do the iron missions, like that:
first you do the punny challenge, then you go to daikiba/shinkiba....
Anyone has a idea about that?

Thx for a while.:)

Puny - shinkinba - merp - rippersnapper - foul - molisk

Once you're done all those.. you're no longer noob level lol

not exactly an iron mission, but the new fort Lahar has a mission for hunting a few of the local mobs around there.... exosaur, etc.

Also, look to other planets as they have puny type missions too. Do the puny type missions on each planet and cycle your way back to Calypso when you've done em all.

Last edited:
Try some of the other planets. ;)

Right now that's essentially what I'm doing when I'm not taming...

I think what I'll probably do, when not working on taming, (or after all of the prereq bars for the zoo is unlocked and each of the zoo animals are high enough level ot exist on any planet) is each of the iron missions for the mobs below 20 hp, and then swap over to the repeatable missions for mob in same hp level as those below 20 health critters... If I do that down the road it'll limit me to these after cross referencing a couple of lists on entropiawiki and some other places:

Mission Mob Planet HPs HP to Token
Quwa Challenge - Caboria Caboria Toulan 10 30000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!
Quwa Challenge - TabTab TabTab Toulan 10 30000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!!!
Iron Challenge - Shoggoth Shoggoth Monria 10 250000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!
IFN Killpoint Challenge - Ostelok Ostelok Arkadia 20 280000 - THIS ONE IS REPEATABLE!

long term goal though since doing each of the non-repeatable ones too with hp 20 or lower health will take a while... Going to do the one-timers first before the trying to get back in to the repeatables above...
Iron Challenge -Puny Creatures Puny Calypso - ALREADY COMPLETED THIS ONE.
5 Pound Dumbells Workout Thief ROCKtropia
Yellow Papoo Hunting Challenge Yellow Papoo Next Island
The Colour of Envy Shy Vixen ROCKtropia
IFN Challenge - Arkadian Hornet Arkadian Hornet Arkadia - Working on this one...
IFN Challenge - Carabok Carabok Arkadia - Working on this one...
ACA Challenge - Rakta Rakta Arkadia
ACA Challenge - Yarrijak Yarrijak Arkadia

IFN Challenge - Monura Male Monura Male Arkadia
IFN Challenge - Monura Female Monura Female Arkadia
IFN Challenge - Gallard Gallard Arkadia - Working on this one...

Not really sure about the ACA challenges above since those are is in instances...

Also not sure doing repeatables for this low level will give any decent return on investment, but it should hopefully make depositing on a budget doable a couple of years, at least until I have enough loot stored up to buy a shop (or shopkeeper likely since a full blown shop is a bit of pricy endeavor, especially since I'm already working on buying apartments on each planet) or a bunch of deeds of some type to not have to deposit a again... and 'play free' going forward...

20k ped self challenge:

Think I may start just not TTing anything or selling anything and just convert shrapnel in to universal ammo, until I've got at least 20k ped or so in tt value sitting in various looted junk, then look in to doing something interesting?

What I've been finding is that most of the 10 point mobs are crappy returns... However, with the little mini-waves, and tweaks that Mindark is doing, you get some ok returns every now and then... so you might get a 1-5 ped return for that 3-5 pec cost mob every oh say 200-1800 mobs... I think that when 'events' are going on on various planets this increases drastically so it may be closer to the every 200 instead of more towards the 800 during some huge event on any given planet.

Something else I've discovered, which should be blatently obvious, is that if you use auto loot pills, you should use weapons that are within the range of the loot zone on the auto loot pill or are low enough damage vs whatever mob you are hunting that the mob will have to be within that loot zone by the time it's dead... so essentially, if you are working on little 10 hp mobs, pistols is probably the way to go. Something like the webshop kit guns which have around 55 meter range is too long range for a 20 something meter loot pill on these little guys, especially if amped.

Last edited:
not exactly an iron mission, but the new fort Lahar has a mission for hunting a few of the local mobs around there.... exosaur, etc.

Also, look to other planets as they have puny type missions too. Do the puny type missions on each planet and cycle your way back to Calypso when you've done em all.

I wanted to update this in case nobody else knows--I couldn't find it on EntropiaWiki or on here. That Fort Lahar mission, when completed, results in a FULL SET of 7 armor plates, worth 2 PED each! I was actually stunned that a rather easy-to-complete mission resulted in something with real value, not pissant items worth a few PECs or reduced to a hair of condition remaining.

I just wanted to share because anybody who can kill off 200 Kerberos Providers (the hardest of the mobs you need to kill; the others being 50 Exarosaurs and 200 Combibo Olds) can acquire a nice little full set of armor plates. The plates aren't tradeable or sellable, however.

EDIT: I tracked down more info on this mission reward armor plate set here:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&name=Robot_Alloy_Armor_Plate_(L)

Last edited:
Anyone heard about introducing puny bronze ???

Lol, yes. It will come as soon as they introduce puny old-stalkers :wtg:

Lol, yes. It will come as soon as they introduce puny old-stalkers :wtg:

As you see it is not mine problem only. Mastermesh found kinda "walkaraound" of it. But i dont want go to other planets , i like calypso. It must be not hard for MA to make additional step in puny missions, or even making some extreme tough one level like 100 000 kils. It's not even programing job for them as they have implemented system for it in place already.

As you see it is not mine problem only. Mastermesh found kinda "walkaraound" of it. But i dont want go to other planets , i like calypso. It must be not hard for MA to make additional step in puny missions, or even making some extreme tough one level like 100 000 kils. It's not even programing job for them as they have implemented system for it in place already.

Just wondering, why on earth would you want to hunt 100.000 punies??? :scratch2:

Here's another take...is grinding 100,000 punies or 100,000 of any bigger mob much different? All that changes is the equipment and damage taken/given. :)

Here's another take...is grinding 100,000 punies or 100,000 of any bigger mob much different? All that changes is the equipment and damage taken/given. :)

Yeah. Grinding 100k leviathans would take half a lifetime.

Back