Selling: [Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II] T6,9 + Modified/improved stuff

Selosse

Stalker
Kamonpach BKK Empress
Selling the following stuff. I accept items in trade. Looking for Mod/imp fap, Christmas ring 2016/Summer ring, Reamer, Perf/aug ares and Ranger scopes and sights. Don't be shy.

[DOA Slugstorm] T10. With Mod evil and 10dmg enh and buffs this setup will provide well over 200dps. Tier cost is +27000ped, making this gun 10k @ T0

[Modified Rip M6600] T7,9. Mod Rip T8+Hyper = 148.6 DPS @ 2.966 DPP (without any buffs!)
Tier cost is close to 18k making this gun 10kish T0!!! TT is at minimum more or less

[Modified Hedoc Mayhem] Best heal/sec fap ingame. A must for a solo hunter with the insane speed of 41uses/min without any buffs.With buffs your reach 50uses/min

[Eudoracell Pet] lvl 23, 14% speedbuff unlocked. At lvl 32 18% speedbuff gets unlocked.

[Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II] T6,9
SOLD

Modified Resto chip. The most eco healing tool ingame. Cost 53,6k in TT to make it. 1% life steal buff in that chip aswell
SOLD

I might add a few more stuff later.

BKK

Last edited:
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Added a combo deal including Mod RIP and Hyper A204. Also added full set Eon SGA F. buuuuuuuuuuuump

Mod resto and perf ares sold, added new item Doa Slugstorm T10

Bump

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Added tier cost to the Slugstorm, Mod RIP and the Eon SGA set. 27k put into the Slugstorm, 19k into the Mod RIP and 18k TT into the Eon SGA set. Consider the tier cost these itemZ is by the far cheapest uber stuff you can get.

BUmp again

interested in hyper a204, let me know when Rip sold plz.

Will do, buuuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuuuuump

Back