Selling: Summer Ring 2016

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
Pending maybe sell, if not then its a sign for me to keep it :)

Thanks for all the offers

Last edited:
Subscribing :).

But i guess this will sell fast like hot cookies!

Falagor
:bandit:

A few offers recieved, close to a sale is my best guess!!

Never stopping to be amazed, had a highest offer sofar (got several around 25k) opened tradewindow and then he changed his mind and made a 10k ped lower offer.....conscider this a last bump and if nothing reasonable comes along Im a keep it and lend it friends, that gives me more joy then spending time talking to unstraight peoples.

Never stopping to be amazed, had a highest offer sofar (got several around 25k) opened tradewindow and then he changed his mind and made a 10k ped lower offer.....conscider this a last bump and if nothing reasonable comes along Im a keep it and lend it friends, that gives me more joy then spending time talking to unstraight peoples.

Who did this if I can ask? also cheer up, I bet there are many players wanting a ring like that.

You can lock this thread moderator if you happen to see this, thanks.

You should be neither surprised or amazed.

I just like to add that I too would like .....
"Toilet paper, milk, extra hot burrito sauce, more toilet paper and adult diapers AND a friend with SummerRing"

Free bump for an amazing piece of tool

i bought one and it's worth every pec :p

Back