Shop space or Shopkeeper Pad Rental

snerrad

Mature
Darren Ideas Smith
Hi All,

Not sure how much demand there is for this service.

I have recently acquired my first shop in Twin Peaks and in the process of getting it fully stocked. This process will take some time so I am renting out the extra space in the meantime.

You will provide me with the item and the price you want to sell it for. It will be placed in the shop for either 1 week, 2 weeks or 4 weeks. Once placed you will be informed and you can view the item in the shop.
Collateral will be provided for the item (based on the lower of Weekly or Monthly MU) in the form of AUDs.

If 6 or more item points are being rented, a sign will be provided for your use. The first Sign/Display update will be free of charge. You will need to pay decay costs on any changes after this.

Rent: Higher of 10 ped/week/item point or 1% of MU.
Shop Location: Twin Peaks Mall, Level 3, Shop #13. Take the Televator to level 3 and you will be right outside the shop.

Shopkeeper Pads are also available for rental. Shopkeeper Pads will be provided at full TT. Collateral will be required in the form of 1 CLD or 38 AUDs. Shopkeepers will have to be returned at full TT.
Rent: 1 ped/day + income from the received collateral.
Minimum rental is 1 week.

The offer will be modified depending on interest.

Last edited:
Back