Halloween Mayhem 2016

.... my personal point of view is that this Halloween 2016 ring is very cool.

The main quality is fast reload (which means more skill gain, and more turnover at all), and the other stats don't let you die, and more than that, you go more eco on fap decay and armor decay, killing the mobs more fast... (not everyone has uber fap and uber dps)

I think the best use is for mobs with hp regen. ...so with that being said I just want to see this ring in use.

MA made a greater job introducing this prize, which will help tremendous hunters doing profit and leveling up in their journey through Entropia !

Everyone has the same chance, all is need to do is to participate, and to have the desire to win and to enjoy his path, take the lesson from those experiences and smile all the time. MA always offer opportunities, and that's way I consider this game amazing. Respect!

Peace!

The ring is a very mid-level ring; I would say a mix between mod ares and imp aeglic, so a value of around 5 to 7.5k depending on how much you value the HP/lifesteal (personally I don't but some may like/need it).

This is a good thing however! Sometimes new items introduced shouldn't be better than existing ones. We really don't need (at the moment) another 300-400k easter ring which only one or two players can afford.

And I definitely agree with you - everyone has a chance. I guarantee we will see a few names which we don't recognise in the prizes.

Everyone has a chance, is just that some have more then others;)
Btw, when whill the H boxes be available in the store?

As entropedia is down..Does anyone have a list of HP per mob type for LVL 3 and 4 ?

Before asking a question READ THE OPENING POST, if you still have a question CLICK THE LINK TO THE EVENT PAGE AND READ IT.

If you still have a question DO IT ALL AGAIN, I can guarantee you that the answer you get from a fellow member is coming directly from what MA has written so stop be lazy bastards and read it yourself. (except for the one from Arangar, and that could be answered with a quick search of the forum)

Before asking a question READ THE OPENING POST, if you still have a question CLICK THE LINK TO THE EVENT PAGE AND READ IT.

If you still have a question DO IT ALL AGAIN, I can guarantee you that the answer you get from a fellow member is coming directly from what MA has written so stop be lazy bastards and read it yourself. (except for the one from Arangar, and that could be answered with a quick search of the forum)

Ok boss :)

And thanks O2!

Your answer has nothing to do with my question.
I asked the minimum required hours in the instance to meet time qualification for prizes.

Well, you'd have to zone in, kill one mob, loot several of the 5,000 points pumpkins in one kill, then zone out.

That would be the minimum time.

Your answer has nothing to do with my question.
I asked the minimum required hours in the instance to meet time qualification for prizes.

That's the difference between HM and MM, here we have ~40h max and no min (and raw scores), and there - ~40h min and no max (and normalized scores).

That's the difference between HM and MM, here we have ~40h max and no min (and raw scores), and there - ~40h min and no max (and normalized scores).

i really dont know why they dont just simply use the normalized system. its allready implemented and a lot easier and better for everyone. cant be too hard to copy a few lines of code...

Let me know when the Halloween boxes have worked through all of the rings that begin with "A" and it gets to the ones that begins with "H" :rolleyes:

Let me know when the Halloween boxes have worked through all of the rings that begin with "A" and it gets to the ones that begins with "H" :rolleyes:

It's already there as I just looted a Hermetic Augmented from 50 boxes. Not a bad result, considering that it took me 4k+ boxes to loot the same ring a year ago :)

It's already there as I just looted a Hermetic Augmented from 50 boxes. Not a bad result, considering that it took me 4k+ boxes to loot the same ring a year ago :)

gz! I'll buy one when I get home from work then. :wtg:

LOL, looted one as well, and placed in auction.

I suspect Ares Improved will be below 500 peds by this weekend ;)

Thanks :) Not from me though, sold the first one right away and this one I intend to keep.

Ah, I meant I would buy some boxes. I bought $50 bucks worth and didn't get anything interesting, just the usual crap.:laugh:

Ah, I meant I would buy some boxes. I bought $50 bucks worth and didn't get anything interesting, just the usual crap.:laugh:

boxes worth buying \\ open after 13:50 server time or 16:50. Before this time, anything of high value not in box :yup::dunce:

Last edited:
Error code 4 on every loot.

Tried a relog inside instance. Ended up with chat interface failing to load upon return.

GG.

Had error 4, exited and relogged, no error.

Wasted 10 min looking for the Mr Pumpkin mission broker mentioned on the event page, but it seems the mission is added automatically upon entering an instance.

There's a fucking turret now, and it shoots inside the graveyard. Just lost MR Pumpkin :( he was just past the fountain when the turret shot him arrgggghhh.

There's a fucking turret now, and it shoots inside the graveyard. Just lost MR Pumpkin :( he was just past the fountain when the turret shot him arrgggghhh.

And you can't use the TP from behind once you have killed the vampire. You either die or go all the way around losing even more time.

Genius turret, genius changes.

The pumpkin in lvl 3 is meant to be L53, but it was L33. Dropped a proper average essence though.

be3.gif

It's all fun and games until you get armor penetration from the count ;)

Back