Halloween Mayhem 2016

Can someone explain to me what this means?

"Please be aware that the 60 minute instance timer that appears once you enter one of the Halloween Mayhem instances is not an official time tracking feature for this event."

"Please be aware that the 60 minute instance timer that appears once you enter one of the Halloween Mayhem instances is not an official time tracking feature for this event."

1 hour is not 1 hour. There is also 10-30 seconds prep on entering and exiting.

It means if you do 40 instances fully MA don't take responsibility if you somehow go over the time limit. 60 minutes doesn't 100% mean 60 minutes on their timer :D

Just do 39.5 instances rather than 40 whole ones.

It really won't matter if you haven't looted a 5k pump by then anyway

Probably; the time limit is the limit of time you spend inside the instance. That is, between that you enter the area and you exit the area. And, when you enter the area, there is first one say 30 second coutdown that is there for mobs to spawn, Before the "mission" 60 minute timer. And, possibly, maybe it's possible to (somehow) remain in the area a few minutes more after that after the "mission timer" has finished.

In other Words, if you do exactly 40 visits, you can accidently spend slightly longer time totally than 40 hours in the instance even if you can't shoot for longer than 60 minutes each time.

Also, remember this:
Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that point will be lost forever.

In other Words, don't enter the instance and try to gamble with "I get higher scores next time" by abandon the mission. Note that it says that Points will be lost; not that time spent in instance also will be reset when you abandon and re-signup.

arent the prices irrelevant anyway? the same people who win every year will win this year as well. the chance for anyone else to win is practically 0%.

The prizes are relevant. But you can chill, you really never have any chance to go near to the top 15 in an event, with that attitude.

And you are totally wrong, please check out the winners list for last year's FFA category, if it's not too much to ask of you.
If by the same people you mean the uber skilled and uber geared and also giving 101% to the game and especially in events, then yeah, they better win, otherwise who would? the game would suck if it would award only random people, or low skilled and silly geared players...

The prizes are relevant. But you can chill, you really never have any chance to go near to the top 15 in an event, with that attitude.

And you are totally wrong, please check out the winners list for last year's FFA category, if it's not too much to ask of you.
If by the same people you mean the uber skilled and uber geared and also giving 101% to the game and especially in events, then yeah, they better win, otherwise who would? the game would suck if it would award only random people, or low skilled and silly geared players...

you knwo that the FFA category was a joke right? just buy the tokens and dont do a single hour and u win.
and maybe you dont remember but in the earlier days there were actual categories and you could only participate in the one fitting your skill level. so each skill level had the chance to win his category. now its only the biggest uber with biggest gear wins everything. so basically the rich get richer and the poor get poorer by these events.

you knwo that the FFA category was a joke right? just buy the tokens and dont do a single hour and u win.

On the contrary, we got second price in FFA with a 2 man team shooting like crazy and not a single bought score

And ofc many farmed scores and sold to the winner, both them and him were winners in a way.

Man you really need to lighten up and start to smile some about life :)

On the contrary, we got second price in FFA with a 2 man team shooting like crazy and not a single bought score

And ofc many farmed scores and sold to the winner, both them and him were winners in a way.

Man you really need to lighten up and start to smile some about life :)

well. looking at the price of your gear i guess your partner had something similar. as i said. ubers win everything.
lol you are even place 9 in all time high hunter on EF. you are pretty much making my point.

well. looking at the price of your gear i guess your partner had something similar. as i said. ubers win everything.
lol you are even place 9 in all time high hunter on EF. you are pretty much making my point.

The Point is, if you look at it from a positive Point of view is that we were only 2......a team of ten would easily win....potentially even a team of 5 if they just did it instead of was whining in here.

The same goes for all those loot-Points sort of events, its alot of luck involved. Ofc the strongest has a better chance but its still luck.

And yes Im on those toplists cause I give shitloads of time and effort ingame to beat peoples that spends time whining instead of shooting :D

now its only the biggest uber with biggest gear wins everything. so basically the rich get richer and the poor get poorer by these events.

I sure hope this is true, otherwise I would have no motivation to invest my time and money to get better and have a chance.

I like the idea of being rich and getting richer :wtg:

Basicly me, do not see any reason going for prize in this event, since going uneco and pay mu of buffs and L plates for 40h is more loss than possible win (chance to even be in top 5) ?

//mg

Basicly me, do not see any reason going for prize in this event, since going uneco and pay mu of buffs and L plates for 40h is more loss than possible win (chance to even be in top 5) ?

//mg

So.... are you admitting that DPS IS the major necessity for this event even though we all hear now that it is more luck now? Because otherwise, you wouldn't need to do ANY of that.

If it is luck based, then you shouldn't have to worry about mu of buffs or plates or anything.. Just shoot. You have a chance right?

and maybe you dont remember but in the earlier days there were actual categories and you could only participate in the one fitting your skill level. so each skill level had the chance to win his category. now its only the biggest uber with biggest gear wins everything. so basically the rich get richer and the poor get poorer by these events.

Events are getting better.

Last year MM was fun AF!!! I got all the ammo and sold a bunch of stars to the lazy or to the rich :D (as noob with mediocre gear and mediocre skills I did ok)

Hunters of all levels had a lot more motivation to get involved than in the previous years.
Whiners never get motivated, no matter what. It's in your nature to make your life miserable, by wanting something far out of your reach, without any intention of doing something about it and blame everyone else for it, but not the only responsible for all this - you! Keep at it champ, because you seem a champ at what you do!

So.... are you admitting that DPS IS the major necessity for this event even though we all hear now that it is more luck now? Because otherwise, you wouldn't need to do ANY of that.

If it is luck based, then you shouldn't have to worry about mu of buffs or plates or anything.. Just shoot. You have a chance right?

Everything is needed, luck/dps matters in all ways, even if luck is more important, by having more dps and killing 40 mobs more in 40 hours you can get 5ker in one of that mobs.

so basically Every mob is important.

Luck based means that you can shoot 5k mobs that is avg 300mob/1h = 16 hour (by getting 1pts every mob) and other can get 5ker by killing 1 mob.

Before , there was people who was reaching skills and items to get better for events,
i don't see that any more, since events got too much luck based.

//mg

Last edited:
Events are getting better.

Last year MM was fun AF!!! I got all the ammo and sold a bunch of stars to the lazy or to the rich :D (as noob with mediocre gear and mediocre skills I did ok)

Hunters of all levels had a lot more motivation to get involved than in the previous years.
Whiners never get motivated, no matter what. It's in your nature to make your life miserable, by wanting something far out of your reach, without any intention of doing something about it and blame everyone else for it, but not the only responsible for all this - you! Keep at it champ, because you seem a champ at what you do!

as u said. MM was better than the year before. that doesnt mean it was better than the ones a few years more ago. and halloween mayhem has even the bad max time instead of normalized time... the code for it is allready in the game and they dont even manage to give a concrete timer? just ridicolous. it should get better but it stays the same. they repeat their mistakes over and over again.

they dont even manage to give a concrete timer? just ridicolous. it should get better but it stays the same. they repeat their mistakes over and over again.

This much I agree with :laugh:

//mg

I would think with your avatars skills and hp and evade and dps and heals that you could easily not have to pay for plates or armor and still compete, I don't know if that would make it worth it or not. But if its not worth it, why bother, just do something else.

You could just figure out what you would be willing to spend to get a ring and sell it to be profitable and spend that much trying your luck buying boxes instead.

For me, it is worth shooting the mobs in the event. I will be shooting mobs anyway so I might as well be shooting in the event for 39 hours. At least I get a chance to loot a big pumpkin for the main prize which I could use, or get some essence to loot something nice off the big swinging dick vampire, and its NOT grinding Atrox gold mission :laugh:

The old "Category" MM's were horseshit.

Either, players chipped down to enter a lower category and then chipped back up after entering (winning the Cat 1 (<lvl25) with >40 levels using tiered Apis+Dante) or they "borrowed" mod mercs and mod faps from their "brothers" or "cousins".

The fact that these alts are still in the game (search for a team with horizontal mirrored letters, that's as much as I can say without being obvious and breaking forum rules) means that the same would just happen immediately again and you would have even less reason to compete by your logic.

So to say the old event setup was better, either you're dumb, forgetful or a liar - up to you to pick which adjective.

On topic, I will be participating with absolutely no expectations to win; just like I participate in the game every day with absolutely no expectations to win. If I happen to get a 5k pump or two, excellent, then I get some reward for being lucky.

On topic, I will be participating with absolutely no expectations to win; just like I participate in the game every day with absolutely no expectations to win. If I happen to get a 5k pump or two, excellent, then I get some reward for being lucky.

This is pretty much my every day.

The old "Category" MM's were horseshit.

Either, players chipped down to enter a lower category and then chipped back up after entering (winning the Cat 1 (<lvl25) with >40 levels using tiered Apis+Dante) or they "borrowed" mod mercs and mod faps from their "brothers" or "cousins".

The fact that these alts are still in the game (search for a team with horizontal mirrored letters, that's as much as I can say without being obvious and breaking forum rules) means that the same would just happen immediately again and you would have even less reason to compete by your logic.

So to say the old event setup was better, either you're dumb, forgetful or a liar - up to you to pick which adjective.

well its your right to think that. fact is i know people who were able to win those categories without big uber gear. also fact is that they had to invest money with chipping out to get to a competetive level for a certain category. they had to decide on what category they want to compete. that maybe leaves categories open for others to win where no uber competes in. now they can go whatever level they want and just blast away everything so there is now 0% chance for winning anything. calling others names without knowing the motive for their thoughts is quite foolish though.

The only thing that needed changing was that one weapon only gets to participate with one avatar.
so mod merc 01 participates with avatar "loots allthe goodies" and cannot get handed down to "cat sister brotheroflootsallthegoodies". Then the categories make sense and everybody can compete.
I won one prize in Merry Mayhem once (the 25th prize in cat. 3) and I am happy about that. No categories means I don't even try and neither should anybody who's not got a really uber weapon/all buffs/all rings.

.... my personal point of view is that this Halloween 2016 ring is very cool.

The main quality is fast reload (which means more skill gain, and more turnover at all), and the other stats don't let you die, and more than that, you go more eco on fap decay and armor decay, killing the mobs more fast... (not everyone has uber fap and uber dps)

I think the best use is for mobs with hp regen. ...so with that being said I just want to see this ring in use.

MA made a greater job introducing this prize, which will help tremendous hunters doing profit and leveling up in their journey through Entropia !

Everyone has the same chance, all is need to do is to participate, and to have the desire to win and to enjoy his path, take the lesson from those experiences and smile all the time. MA always offer opportunities, and that's way I consider this game amazing. Respect!

Peace!

Yes because a uber's wet dream is to interact with a mob lvl 26 :wtg: Most of them will be at least in medium instances.

A complete different perspective is that, if I would be forced to a level with mobs suitable for my level (that is mobs lvl 20 to 30 in avg), I could not touch the event because I can't afford those mobs or setup for them.

With current system, I do have a chance at least to go in for fun, pew pew some in lvl 1 and maybe lvl2, see how it goes and maybe go daily or just a couple of times.

I don't see how a proper timer safe from abuse and latency which to make MA bear responsibility for decisions taken upon it, can be made. But what do i know, people complaining surely are very competent at least in programming, networking and legal stuff.

(P.S.: I do hate I don't Hof, ain't all roses, k?)

Your answer has nothing to do with my question.
I asked the minimum required hours in the instance to meet time qualification for prizes.

There are only point requirements, man...

Back