Help: Pistol or Rifle/Carbine!?

Luna Moon

Mature
Society
Rangers
Lunareth Luna Moon
I've recently returned to EU and I while I build up my pedcard with regular deposits over the next few months I want to work towards getting an UL weapon somewhere along the line. My issue is deciding on going with 1) BLP or Laser and the primary issue 2) Pistol (with a tagger) or Carbine/Rifle.

Before I took a break I focused a lot on BLP rifles, but back then we didn't really have the rings. My thought process atm is range vs reload where atm I am leaning towards reload due to the +% reload ring which in other words means pistol since they generally have higher reload rate.

I know there are a lot of factors at play here i.e. what are my stats and what am I hunting etc.

I would love to hear peoples general thoughts on the matter though. I enjoy both pistol and carbine/rifle and don't have a major preference towards BLP or Laser.

I would however love to actually make up my mind and focus on one weapon type so my skill and profession level with that weapon scales at a decent rate (rather than switching back and forth).

Just as an example I've been comparing the LC-100 with the Igni L1000 (to give you a hint at what level of weapon I am curious about).

/Luna

Back