Ares Imp Faster Reload

John William

Guardian
Society
The Knights of Entropia
John William Slayer
Hello I just got an ares imp and was wondering does the 8% faster reload also work for mining excavators? Thanks

EDIT: Nvm I retract my statement due to below replies :D

Last edited:
From my experience, no.

Could be a bug though and not intentional.

Tested this several times and no, it does not work with excavators.

I would think 8% is hard to measure when it comes to excavators. But if the hat works, I don't know why this wouldnt.

I would think 8% is hard to measure when it comes to excavators. But if the hat works, I don't know why this wouldnt.

Relatively easy to measure - turn loot windows on, (optional) grab an amp, go to a lyst belt, get a claim, take tame it takes to excavate, count stones. Not that I could be bothered though.

Relatively easy to measure - turn loot windows on, (optional) grab an amp, go to a lyst belt, get a claim, take tame it takes to excavate, count stones. Not that I could be bothered though.

Did that. It seems that Thorifoid helmet works, but AresImp doesn't. "Such ring, much wow"! Not hard to test, even easier for those who own augmented or perfected.

would be very nice if it worked for excavators but it at least works for faps right and everything else?

... but it at least works for faps right and everything else?
i would also like to know if it works for fap cause i see healers offering fast reload from 3%-13% .

Back