Selling: Ranked Scorpion T8.7

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bump it up!

Grab this RS for the Halloween event, its a great skiller!

The range is great for this pistol, it keeps you just outside the spawn so you can pull with it and not waste time switching for max pew pew time before the mobs get to you.

67 attack speed is great for tool switching in combat, will save your ass when you need emergency heals and getting back in the fight!

I'm really interested in trading this into an HC204 to use with my main weapon. If you have any ideas on how to get that done I am all ears.

Right now the idea is to sell this pistol for peds, then buy an a204, or oc204 and use that with my oc204 to make a hc204, OR sell the pistol AND then sell the oc204 I have, and buy an hc204.

Bump for fast skill builder

BUMP for a old friend, trade macy a hyper amp :)

My RS T6.6 serves me very well no need to think about L stuff

Reactions: Mac
BUMP for a old friend, trade macy a hyper amp :)

My RS T6.6 serves me very well no need to think about L stuff

Thanks Rev!

I hated buying L weapons, I was very happy to get my RS so I didn't have to deal with that anymore.

It has served me well. it looks like I got about 20 levels of laser pistol hit since I've had it from high 60s to high 80s.

I'd really like to sell it to fund a hc204 purchase.

Winter cycle is here, please buy my RS and have some fun! :wtg:

Highest Tiered RS currently for sale!

Come and get it! :handgun:

Bump it up!

Come and get it! :wtg:

This Ranked Scorpion went a long way to helping me get Kill Strike yesterday, now its your turn! :yay:

Please buy this so I can fund my amp upgrade! :wtg:

Lets make a deal bump! :deal:

show me the money bump!

bump bump bump
ba-bump bump bump bump bump

ba-dump bump

Doing well on Motorhead Royalty with this, gonna see if I can get it to t8.8 or better while I farm tier VIII comps for my other pistol! I'm glad I decided to farm them myself instead of pay ridiculous auc prices :laugh:

Looking for more offers :wtg:

I decided since I was farming comps, for my other pistols tier upgrade, that I would use this to see if I could get it to tier up to 8.8 or 8.9, and I hit a nice little team 2417 ped uber with it a few days ago, I don't know why but I always seem to get good loots with this weapon, makes me want to keep it :D

It's still for sale, make me a good offer and it can be yours!

Are you tired of paying markup on Limited weapons that melt after a couple of hunts? :mad:

Buy this Ranked Scorpion and stop the Limited weapon hunt madness! :wise:

Make me a good offer and you can be back out on the hunt today! :handgun:

Buy this pretty blue Ranked Scorpion and a set of Gremlin and be the most color coordinated avatar in the hunt! :painter:

Still for sale

Get a nice fast skilling mid ranged pistol for the holidays!

Accepting offers so hit me up here or in game for a deal.

Bump for action, lets make a :deal:

Bump-O-Rama!

Bump for action! :wtg:

Winter and Holidays on the way, buy this today and get your grind on! :wtg:

Bump it up!

I am willing to accept a reasonable offer on this.

Bump it up!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back